• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Monster test c

Test only or throwing anything else in with it?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Test only or throwing anything else in with it?

I am using another lab also
3/4 cc parabolin and 1.5 cc dhb and 60 MG Tbol.

I have always been happy with Monster. I have some of their equi/tren and eq 600. im about to start.

have you ever tried the equitren? I’m pretty excited to try it out I have that and some eq in route

have you ever tried the equitren? I’m pretty excited to try it out I have that and some eq in route
I have ran their EQ but not the equi/tren. I started to run it then had to stop. I had alot go on the last few months 2018. Started one blast then my dad died. Got my head straight go to start again then my mom goes last month. New year now think Im ready again hopefully nothing else to go wrong.

I have ran their EQ but not the equi/tren. I started to run it then had to stop. I had alot go on the last few months 2018. Started one blast then my dad died. Got my head straight go to start again then my mom goes last month. New year now think Im ready again hopefully nothing else to go wrong.

man I’m really sorry to hear about your losses brother. Hang in there and keep grinding bro. If I’ve learned one thing it’s life hits and it hits hard sometimes and when it rains it pours

man I’m really sorry to hear about your losses brother. Hang in there and keep grinding bro. If I’ve learned one thing it’s life hits and it hits hard sometimes and when it rains it pours
Thanks bro. Just makes you think about life and family a little more.

thanks for the post bro, DHB huh?

sounds great on paper , PIP storys have keeped me away from it.

let us know how your cycle goes

thanks for the post bro, DHB huh?

sounds great on paper , PIP storys have keeped me away from it.

let us know how your cycle goes
I know of a certain lab here where people are claiming they brew it pip free or very minimal. This is one of my go to sources and they are highly respected here. Pm me if you’d like to know

IML Gear Cream!
I know of a certain lab here where people are claiming they brew it pip free or very minimal. This is one of my go to sources and they are highly respected here. Pm me if you’d like to know
I got zero pip from the one I used but the lab bailed here for personal reasons so I will not name the.

would you say it’s legit DHB?
I trust the lab and others say it's Gtg.
But I have never ran it before so I have nothing to compare it with. Accept after the 5th Vial I have 5 vials from another lab to run.

So I am 3 days in at 300 MG and I already have increased in sex drive.

Op how’s the pip on that test c 300? Looking to pull the trigger this week and was curious how bad it will be pinnin a full ml

Op how’s the pip on that test c 300? Looking to pull the trigger this week and was curious how bad it will be pinnin a full ml
Just pinned 1 ml last night of the test C. Pip is non existant, and I used my quad which is not a common site I use.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Actually, I just finished stretching and noticed some tightness at injection site. Worked all day on my feet and did not notice anything though So, pip is very minimal. Could also just be that I don't typically use quads.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

I never had any pip on Monsters products Test C can not speak on but this is my 2nd cycle using Monster products and never had a pip problem. I've Run Test E, Deca, and Tren E

Get Shredded!
Good to know thanks for the feedback guys!

I usually get a little PIP from Monsters Test Cyp but its minimal and usually only in delts and quads. My glutes never get any PIP. Im currently running 450mg a week.

Back