• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Letro, but how...

Rayjay

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm a high aromatizer and already have significant gyno tissue from puberty that is sensitive in spite of very G2G, legit Adex. As Test C levels have gone up I've increased the Adex all the way to 1mg morning and 1mg night. Hence the switching to Letro.

Any ideas on how much letro I should go with? I'm pretty sure it will be 2.5mg caps and I don't know how to run it. I'm guessing ED or EOD would crush E? Maybe e3d?

Any thoughts on how to split caps to dose below 2.5? I think I could open each cap and pour it into a dropper with water or everclear or oil. Any body know what letro is stable in?

could try recapping them
if you have 50 caps, get 50 more empty caps

fill up the empty caps with a filler

do not just empty everything into one big bowl as you'll never get it all distributed well.

empty a few caps of the letro and a few caps of the new filler caps into a bowl, mix well
add a few more of the letro caps and a few more of the filler caps into the same bowl.. mix well again
repeat until all caps are empty..
now recap everything .. You now have twice as many caps at 1.25mgs/cap

Back