• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What’s your sweet spot ?

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
When you use hgh what’s your go to dosage? I really like 4iu Ed and to be honest i'm wondering if 6iu would be that much of a difference then 4iu. I’m currently using these from us at uncle z (somatotropin 200iu)

621e7657925ac2a59a27789b82fa6d8a.jpg

4iu Ed for one month now and I can tell a difference in my body already. Sleep has been great and that’s the only side effects I see at 4iu Ed. I could fall asleep anytime, anywhere. I’m out of town atm so hopefully I can get some labs soon as I get back.

When you use hgh what’s your go to dosage? I really like 4iu Ed and to be honest i'm wondering if 6iu would be that much of a difference then 4iu. I’m currently using these from us at uncle z (somatotropin 200iu)

621e7657925ac2a59a27789b82fa6d8a.jpg

4iu Ed for one month now and I can tell a difference in my body already. Sleep has been great and that’s the only side effects I see at 4iu Ed. I could fall asleep anytime, anywhere. I’m out of town atm so hopefully I can get some labs soon as I get back.
Have you noticed anything else besides sleep? Whats changed body wise?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Have you noticed anything else besides sleep? Whats changed body wise?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Skin seems to be less oily, I sweat in my sleep more in the past hgh caused me to have night sweats as well. Nothing to out of the ordinary. It’s way to early but I just generally feel better.

I tried 10 iu/ed.

Not bad at all, but the wallet unfortunately does not allow me to do it for a long time as it should be.

I tried 10 iu/ed.

Not bad at all, but the wallet unfortunately does not allow me to do it for a long time as it should be.

Yea that’s about $200 for 1 1/2 weeks lol $800 month $9600 year. I wish I had paper like that.

I would love to run 3, 4 or even 5ius a day hgh, If I could find hgh that didn’t cause me to swell up like a water buffalo, I’d do it again... it’s been a very long time since I’ve responded well from using it. I wish I understood what changed, either me? the quality of growth? Or both?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would love to run 3, 4 or even 5ius a day hgh, If I could find hgh that didn’t cause me to swell up like a water buffalo, I’d do it again... it’s been a very long time since I’ve responded well from using it. I wish I understood what changed, either me? the quality of growth? Or both?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow yea that would suck. I never had that issue even on Pharma grade genotropin. I have heard of ppl having that same issue. Maybe run something like winny or mast with it or even letro possibly.

Wow yea that would suck. I never had that issue even on Pharma grade genotropin. I have heard of ppl having that same issue. Maybe run something like winny or mast with it or even letro possibly.

Yeah, it's a bummer. I think I understand your mindset here, maybe a lasix would help while running a pharm grade like Genotropin. I have a black top kit left over that tested in the high 20's but the water retention was aesthetically horrible and the overall feeling was blahh, the polar opposite of what you want.

IML Gear Cream!
Yeah, it's a bummer. I think I understand your mindset here, maybe a lasix would help while running a pharm grade like Genotropin. I have a black top kit left over that tested in the high 20's but the water retention was aesthetically horrible and the overall feeling was blahh, the polar opposite of what you want.
Yea especially because the idea it to get leaner on hgh. I’d be hesitant to use as well.

I like 3.3ius Monday, Wednesday and Friday with 50mcg T4 daily.

When I get lean enough and 4 week before my goal I will double GH to 20ius a week, 5ius post workout with 100mcg T4 and really tightens me up at the end.

Bumping somatotropin to 5iu M-F :) 4iu has been great so let’s up the dose. 5 weeks in so far and feeling great 👍

Back