• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

gear that will not crash

OOT

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I recently got 4 bottles of cyp and 4 bottles of sus 250 from a source on here...I can not crash it even in the freezer...I’m pretty sure that means it’s junk but if someone can explain why it wouldn’t crash it would make me feel better...

Doesn't mean its junk I've put pharma in the freezer and never crashed.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

This “test method” on if gear is real or not will not always work when certain Solvents are used. It’s definitely not a good way to determine

I’ve left my prescription Test CYP out in the mail box when it was -10 for a couple days inadvertently and it didn’t crash

I recently got 4 bottles of cyp and 4 bottles of sus 250 from a source on here...I can not crash it even in the freezer...I’m pretty sure that means it’s junk but if someone can explain why it wouldn’t crash it would make me feel better...

Is this from BM Labs? Didn’t you get blood work done and rave about the tren? What makes you question it now and try to crash it? And why on earth would you crash it? That proves nothing. Want to know what will though? Blood work

Ive tried this test on gear that was suspect cuz other guys complained about it. Ran bloods and it was dosed correctly. It Didn't crash.

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

If this was the case there would be few shipments in winter. Thats just not using common sense.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

This is the gear I got from BM...it crashed in the mail...you could see the big glob of hormone that had separated from the oil...it was beautiful lol...that got me thinking so I put the gear I had from another lab in the freezer a couple different times and it just got thick...really didn’t even get cloudy View attachment 38403

IML Gear Cream!
BM is the best ugl I have used so far...I was getting sides On their Tren by the end of the first week...and I’m not saying this other lab is not legit I was just curious why it wouldn’t crash

I have had gear crash in the mail several times in the winter...it happens all the time

If you suspect it's bunk feel free to send it to me, and if it passes my visual inspection I'll be more than happy to lay into those bottles and run labs for you. Then you'll know for sure if it was legit or not....:rolleyes:

Yea and if you want to see from two sets of bloods send me the rest that way you can feel confident in your next order haha. Where is the gear from that won’t crash? I must admit years ago I tried the same thing with Pharmacom gear because I herd this was a good way to tell if gear was bunk or not. I was furious when it didn’t crash and sat on it for about six months before someone told me I was an idiot and the gear was likely good. I rushed home and pinned some test prop when I was on pct ( when I used to cycle) and was so excited to wake up the next morning with a hard on and horny as hell

ive left my prescription WW test cyp in the car in dead of winter for about a week, temps in the teens and it was perfectly fine. This is not a good way to test gear. go get some blood work done. or find a more reliable source. Hope this helps.

I have had good gear crash in the winter and good gear not crash. Seems to tell nothing on gear quality in my eyes.

Jswole said something about pharmacom and i love their gear but am not suprised at all it wouldnt crash. Pharmacom uses some thick as carrier oil i never knew for sure what it was. Pharmacom has also the most PIP free gear i have ever used personally but the downside is its slow going if using a 25 guage. Seems like the stuff that crashes is the thinner carriers but maybe im wrong

Back