• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

what can i run

What are you wanting to do? Bulk, Cut, what? A little more info is needed that just giving you a cycle, also, what was your first cycle, and what were your gains?

what should i run after a 10 week test e cycle with a pct tren?

For a second cycle i would go with NPP or deca. NPP is good for cutting or bulking. Run test prop and NPP or Tpp and NPP. If your bulking then Go with Test E and Deca. Or you still could go with Test prop and NPP for more of a leaner Bulk. Like Slider said what are your goals to cut or bulk?

For a second cycle i would go with NPP or deca. NPP is good for cutting or bulking. Run test prop and NPP or Tpp and NPP. If your bulking then Go with Test E and Deca. Or you still could go with Test prop and NPP for more of a leaner Bulk. Like Slider said what are your goals to cut or bulk?

Test E and NPP, match made in heaven and less pinning. 500mg NPP and 750-1000mg test E; on this and it's sexy!!!

Test E and NPP, match made in heaven and less pinning. 500mg NPP and 750-1000mg test E; on this and it's sexy!!!

Agreed! NPP is going to be my next coming cycle in May. Im going with 400mgs NPP and 600mgs Sust and 40mg Dbol. This will be my first time Trying NPP.

Back