PDA

View Full Version : Tudca

boyou boy
01-06-2019, 05:36 PM
Has anyone ever made an oral solution using tudca, or capped it before?

I like using tudca and nac while on a cycle and recently decided to look into buying it in raw powder but I'm not sure if it's really worth it and I'm confused on dosages and amounts of powder needed Because the mg's per serving is high compared to oral steroids.

It might not be worth it but if I can buy a couple months of raw powder for the price of one months worth of caps I'm interested

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Phillykev
01-06-2019, 06:04 PM
Hey can i ask u what u personally feel like the benefiets of tudca are for you? Im always looking for new sups to add to my stash i use on the reg and have had my eye on tudca and read about alot of benefiets that it has

Zunteck
01-06-2019, 09:13 PM
Itís great for your liver, I use it.

Zun

Multislacking
01-07-2019, 09:33 AM
If you do get a source for raws, would love to see it. Caps are overpriced, imo.

pumped_
04-14-2019, 11:58 AM
Hey can i ask u what u personally feel like the benefiets of tudca are for you? Im always looking for new sups to add to my stash i use on the reg and have had my eye on tudca and read about alot of benefiets that it has
I use it when doing a real hepatoxic oral. I think milk thistle is garbage and some studies say it hinders gains. Real tudca comes from bear bial and is strongest liver care for your buck

boyou boy
04-14-2019, 05:26 PM
I use it when doing a real hepatoxic oral. I think milk thistle is garbage and some studies say it hinders gains. Real tudca comes from bear bial and is strongest liver care for your buckI've actually been buying tudca in raw powder and nac..

The nac taste terrible will probably cap it from now on but I like using the tudca in shaker with pre workout and bcaa's

Sent from my SM-J337V using Tapatalk

pumped_
04-15-2019, 01:22 AM
[QUOTE=boyou boy;1502174]I've actually been buying tudca in raw powder and nac..

The nac taste terrible will probably cap it from now on but I like using the tudca in shaker with pre workout and bcaa's

Yes i wil swear by Tudca. Like i said the milk thistle wives tale is like taking tribulus for testosterone booster lol