• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Tudca

boyou boy

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Has anyone ever made an oral solution using tudca, or capped it before?

I like using tudca and nac while on a cycle and recently decided to look into buying it in raw powder but I'm not sure if it's really worth it and I'm confused on dosages and amounts of powder needed Because the mg's per serving is high compared to oral steroids.

It might not be worth it but if I can buy a couple months of raw powder for the price of one months worth of caps I'm interested

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Hey can i ask u what u personally feel like the benefiets of tudca are for you? Im always looking for new sups to add to my stash i use on the reg and have had my eye on tudca and read about alot of benefiets that it has

It’s great for your liver, I use it.

Zun

Hey can i ask u what u personally feel like the benefiets of tudca are for you? Im always looking for new sups to add to my stash i use on the reg and have had my eye on tudca and read about alot of benefiets that it has
I use it when doing a real hepatoxic oral. I think milk thistle is garbage and some studies say it hinders gains. Real tudca comes from bear bial and is strongest liver care for your buck

I use it when doing a real hepatoxic oral. I think milk thistle is garbage and some studies say it hinders gains. Real tudca comes from bear bial and is strongest liver care for your buck
I've actually been buying tudca in raw powder and nac..

The nac taste terrible will probably cap it from now on but I like using the tudca in shaker with pre workout and bcaa's

Sent from my SM-J337V using Tapatalk

I've actually been buying tudca in raw powder and nac..

The nac taste terrible will probably cap it from now on but I like using the tudca in shaker with pre workout and bcaa's

Yes i wil swear by Tudca. Like i said the milk thistle wives tale is like taking tribulus for testosterone booster lol

Back