• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Tren E and EQ

Jswole220

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
These are two products I haven’t used from GC before. I have a good friend who is not on the fourms and is looking for these two specific items. If anyone who used these two compounds from GC before could give some feedback so I can show him before he makes his purchase that would be awesome. He’s one of thoes guys who believes if its not overly expensive it’s not a good product.

J,

I've used both but I would rather others give their feedback. The products are top notch but I'll let others chime in💪

These are two products I haven’t used from GC before. I have a good friend who is not on the fourms and is looking for these two specific items. If anyone who used these two compounds from GC before could give some feedback so I can show him before he makes his purchase that would be awesome. He’s one of thoes guys who believes if its not overly expensive it’s not a good product.

I just started cruise on test e. No pip at all. Only thing i have to offer at the moment till bloodwork in a few weeks.

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

I always thought it was interesting gear church isn’t afraid to brew high concentrations of stuff yet the eq is only 200mg per ml which Is about as low as you’re ever seeing eq dosed

I always thought it was interesting gear church isn’t afraid to brew high concentrations of stuff yet the eq is only 200mg per ml which Is about as low as you’re ever seeing eq dosed
I’ve had terrible luck with ugl EQ I’ve ran EQ six times over the years all 16 weeks or longer and 4 out of the six I’m positive the EQ was either fake or testosterone instead. For such a relatively cheap compound I always have a hard time finding it in quality. The two real ones I ran were dispense quick and my very first run with it was p com and phizer. The other four I won’t name but they all were shit. Nothing worse than pinning something for 16-20 weeks that’s not what it’s supposed to be. I’m sure GC has quality as everything else I’ve tried from them has been spot on.

I ran it for awhile and it's solid. It jacked up my hematocrit sky high. I gained some great endurance as well but cut it short due to high hematocrit. It's my least favorite. I would rather run DHB but it's basically a super EQ and I don't want to mess with my hematocrit and or blood pressure. My two cents.

I ran it for awhile and it's solid. It jacked up my hematocrit sky high. I gained some great endurance as well but cut it short due to high hematocrit. It's my least favorite. I would rather run DHB but it's basically a super EQ and I don't want to mess with my hematocrit and or blood pressure. My two cents.
wouldn’t donating blood help with that l?

Yep and it did a little but I didn't want to have to keep donating every 3 months. Before EQ, I never ever donated blood( over 20 years of AAS)and my numbers were great.

wouldn’t donating blood help with that l?

Yep and it did a little but I didn't want to have to keep donating every 3 months. Before EQ, I never ever donated blood( over 20 years of AAS)and my numbers were great.

How many mg a week were you running???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keep an eye on BP and Hematocrit. Make sure water intake is high!

I’m running 900mg right now and will be pulling blood in about 3 weeks guess we will see what that looks like

My blood pressure was never great and I take meds for that but with the meds I’m in the norm.. I check it like twice a week and I’ll be donating blood regardless of my rbc numbers

Keep an eye on BP and Hematocrit. Make sure water intake is high!

Smart man

My blood pressure was never great and I take meds for that but with the meds I’m in the norm.. I check it like twice a week and I’ll be donating blood regardless of my rbc numbers

Back