• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Customs confiscation

jeffreyshea

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I got half me order. The 2 kits of HGH didn't get by. He's not gonna make good and resend since he's no longer a sponcer source. I'm not to sure he didn't get for himself so they got my info and nabbed my order. I presume I'll now have to change address and name if I'm to get anything thru international. What a rip!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Who you order from?

Yeah who did you order from chances are they are on another forum . Do you know what their reship policy is?

^^^What he said.

Also, all is not lost.I don’t know what protocol customs follows, but after 2 of my packs got intercepted, I got an address at a remailer on the opposite coast for 6 months. I’m now receiving packs again at my address no problems. They don’t flag you forever and not at every entry.

LowT

So I got half me order. The 2 kits of HGH didn't get by. He's not gonna make good and resend since he's no longer a sponcer source. I'm not to sure he didn't get for himself so they got my info and nabbed my order. I presume I'll now have to change address and name if I'm to get anything thru international. What a rip!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Not necessary.

They deal with so many seizures every single day, they don't have a log of all the Joe Blows who got a few vials/caps seized. You will get a seizure letter in the mail, with a phone number in case you want to debate it, other wise they'll destroy your package, and that's the end of it. No need to change your address/remailer. Besides, they're main objective right now is seizing fentanyl/carfentanil.

They don't flag people.

Not necessary.

They deal with so many seizures every single day, they don't have a log of all the Joe Blows who got a few vials/caps seized. You will get a seizure letter in the mail, with a phone number in case you want to debate it, other wise they'll destroy your package, and that's the end of it. No need to change your address/remailer. Besides, they're main objective right now is seizing fentanyl/carfentanil.

They don't flag people.

True. I totally agree and have posted as much previously about the Feds goal/protocol.

That said, I’m referring to the source. After two in a row they may not reship, then he is out of luck. The remailer recommendation was to ensure he got his pack and less about worrying about getting in trouble over personal use quantities. My packs were not small and got seized two in a row. A remailer, with the right address and the right entry is practically a sure thing based on the sheer volumes coming in. I think that you were missing my point or maybe I just didn’t explain in the detail that I should have.

It’s cat and mouse. They know that and we know that. And by the way, they absolutely do flag people.

LowT

They dont. How do you think it works? There are thousdands of packs going through customs, you think someone is checking names on each pack? Its literally impossible.
They dont even x-ray 80% of these, thats why they are getting through.
The only way a person can get flagged is when customs agent is making a call to your local postal inspector. Normally they dont go that far.

It’s cat and mouse. They know that and we know that. And by the way, they absolutely do flag people.

LowT

Had a few seizures and reship to the same Addy successfully so not sure how closely they watch Addy's but one would think they have a database of some sort

Had a few seizures and reship to the same Addy successfully so not sure how closely they watch Addy's but one would think they have a database of some sort
Just curious...how did you get your gear shipped to the same address after the previous shipment was seized? I mostly order from domestic sources only in order to avoid all this crap that everyone is talking about in this thread. But when I used to order stuff from foreign sources, all of the places I dealt with had a re-ship policy which demanded that a different shipping address be used in the event of a seizure. So did you use a source which was willing to re-ship to the same address that was used on the seized package???

IML Gear Cream!
???

They dont. How do you think it works? There are thousdands of packs going through customs, you think someone is checking names on each pack? Its literally impossible.
They dont even x-ray 80% of these, thats why they are getting through.
The only way a person can get flagged is when customs agent is making a call to your local postal inspector. Normally they dont go that far.

So your saying when Jeffreyshea orders 2 bottles of Test from the 50% off sale and gets a seizure letter and LowT (who orders for buddies and brews, orders $5k) and I get a seizure letter, that they are treated the same? That nobody in Customs, makes note of it, doesn’t set off any triggers or different protocol than the 2 bottles of $5 Test?

That they both get the cookie cutter Customs letter? Both just got snared, trip off a letter, no intervention at all, and we just ignore the challenge letter?

Maybe I shouldn’t use the word “flagged” and just say, one of the two should lay low.

LowT

The shipments were for provigil and the sources didn't require a different Addy. In fact they didn't even require a seizure letter. If they didn't get a delivery confirmation within a certain time frame there policy was one reship so when I contacted them they didn't even ask about the Addy just shipped again.

Just curious...how did you get your gear shipped to the same address after the previous shipment was seized? I mostly order from domestic sources only in order to avoid all this crap that everyone is talking about in this thread. But when I used to order stuff from foreign sources, all of the places I dealt with had a re-ship policy which demanded that a different shipping address be used in the event of a seizure. So did you use a source which was willing to re-ship to the same address that was used on the seized package???
I agree bro. I’m sure it’s a whole different ball game from when a personal cycle gets confiscated opposed to thousands of dollars of finishes product or raws

Back