• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Its That Time ⏰ Once Again!!

macedog24

PSL Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Its that time of year once again!
The year is coming to an end. Now is the time most People set a new Goal to achieve.
What are yours?
How did 2017 treat you?
Did you achieve your Goals or
Are you continuing on the same path you already begun still working toward your goals?

Personally, its been an on going battle to get healthy for myself.
Ive been battling a few injuries since 2017.
I finally have a new beginning in site.
I am having Surgery on jan 4th.
To Repair my torn labrum and torn rotator and malformed socket.
Im looking forward to finally being able to start the healing process and get back to doing what i love to do so much.
Ive tried to keep at things but after a week or two of using the shoulder. I would begin experiencing such pain and headaches. Going up my neck ,in my traps, delts and in the rear section of my upper back(right side) ,shoulder blade area.
It would feel as if something shifted and now was sitting out of place. I wasnt Sleeping much at all. I would wake up with headaches, or my arm would be totally numb and feel out of place or just feel like dead weight.
So i would have to stop everything. After a week or so it would subside , so I would try again. The same thing would occur over and over. Til i finally just gave up.
Guess ive been kinda depressed, just going through the motions. Stopping even a trt dose of test.
Which brings us to this point.
Ive stocked up on some tb500
Have a few kits of gh. And of course i will run test.
Im very excited to get this surgery over and start recovery!
Im looking forward to being able to start a log and actually be able to keep it going like i have in the
Past.
I will start a log documenting my Surgery and physical therapy. From top to bottom. I know with everyone here and your support things will go great!
I expect to recover faster than they expect..shh.
So this is my new year goal.
Get healthy, surgery, and back to the old me!! And press forward from there.

Last edited:
Back