• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

I’m ready for Sten

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Counting down the day's until I try Sten out. It’s been a long 3 1/2 months gear free besides 150 mg of test cyp. I’m also running our Somatropin hgh at 4iu Ed. I’m going to run prop and sten at first then play around with the idea of tren. Coming in at 220 12ish% bf. I’d love to see 210 with full abs.

I bet you're excited. I know you've been on a long ass cruise.

You ever find the dmz you were looking for?
Naw I actually wanted to see if I could find the powder to try and make a injectable version. If superdrol could I don’t see why dmz couldn’t. My 2018 cycles sucked as I only hit two blast both bulkers. I’m going to only focus on cutting for 2019 and stay lean and healthy. No orals whatsoever!

When you run sten, I’m in for the ride and will follow closely. 2019 is the year of STENBOLONE! Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm curious to see how this stenbolone treats you.
how are the plan?
doses, times, diet, etc?

100mg eod upon awakening, diet is keto high protein and fat, low carbs. ( refeeds M & F ). I will tweak when needed.

- - - Updated - - -

When you run sten, I’m in for the ride and will follow closely. 2019 is the year of STENBOLONE! Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thx bro! Hopefully I don’t even need tren. If I can lean out on just Sten that be fine with me.

Back