PDA

View Full Version : Disappointing news and apology to HU and you guys

bababoeyasf
12-26-2018, 11:51 AM
For the first time ever something went wrong with my labs. Today i got an email saying there was partial results available but also a new requestion. Apparently they didn't collect enough specimin to test my testosterone but looks like they got everything else. Of course the testosterone number is the only thing i cared about. They want me to retest but i abandonded the protocol after the test and swotched compounds so i can't retest right now. Has this ever happened to anyone?

bababoeyasf
12-26-2018, 11:53 AM
See the partial results and re issue of test? I have never had this happen

Jswole220
12-26-2018, 11:54 AM
Damn man that fucking sucks....

- - - Updated - - -

Well where do we go from here Greek?

Jswole220
12-26-2018, 11:56 AM
Iím ready to blast some shit! Lol haha. Man that really does suck tho Iíve never seen that happen but it doesnít surprise me.

bababoeyasf
12-26-2018, 11:59 AM
Heres what i have but its no good to the community this is a real let down

- - - Updated - - -

Heres the results

- - - Updated - - -

Here sorry

bababoeyasf
12-26-2018, 12:01 PM
Ast is high and lh and fsh are crazy low. Wonder what that's about

REHH
12-26-2018, 12:02 PM
Yes this happened to me earlier this year, took a month before they finally said I needed to come back for another blood draw.

bababoeyasf
12-26-2018, 12:07 PM
Anybody concerned about those lh and fsh levels or know much about that stuff?

Jswole220
12-26-2018, 12:14 PM
Ast is high and lh and fsh are crazy low. Wonder what that's about fsh and lh are always really low when running high test. At least for me anyway without hcg

frank zazz
12-26-2018, 12:29 PM
Well that sucks

bababoeyasf
12-26-2018, 12:47 PM
Well im open to any ideas on how to fix this if anyone has any

Jswole220
12-26-2018, 01:58 PM
The only logical thing I can think of is for you to just send me your entire stash and from now on I will just run your cycles for you and do the blood work... lol jk but honestly man itís not your fault. You did your part we canít help if the lab dropped the ball. I would definitely call and complain tho and try to at least get some free labs in the future.

Jswole220
12-26-2018, 02:01 PM
For my blast I was going to run test around 6-800 so I was thinking Iíll just use the test cyp and dose it at 750 that way I can pull bloods 5 weeks in and we can compare my bloods to franks. Obviously Iíll have other compounds in the mix but it will at least give us a look at two sets of bloods from the same batch. Greek did you get your bloods back?

GarlicChicken
12-26-2018, 02:23 PM
Anybody concerned about those lh and fsh levels or know much about that stuff?Totally normal to have these suppressed along with your natural testosterone production while on

Greek9
12-26-2018, 03:03 PM
yeah this sucks ,

but you guys did your part of the Deal , so just start a new thread and layout your cycles , ill PM you guys w tracking numbers

- - - Updated - - -

For my blast I was going to run test around 6-800 so I was thinking Iíll just use the test cyp and dose it at 750 that way I can pull bloods 5 weeks in and we can compare my bloods to franks. Obviously Iíll have other compounds in the mix but it will at least give us a look at two sets of bloods from the same batch. Greek did you get your bloods back?

i did not brother , i only blasted for 2 weeks then i had to stop because of Personal problems 😑.

Sherk
12-26-2018, 03:04 PM
Anybody concerned about those lh and fsh levels or know much about that stuff?

If your LH and FSH were in the normal range and you were using exogenous hormones, then there would be some concern. Even using HCG theyíll be that low. They look completely normal for someone on AAS.

Chrisptrt
12-26-2018, 04:28 PM
If your LH and FSH were in the normal range and you were using exogenous hormones, then there would be some concern. Even using HCG theyíll be that low. They look completely normal for someone on AAS.I agree with Sherk, when you are running test , you will.bottom out LH and FSH . It's normal for this to happen

Sent from my JSN-AL00 using Tapatalk

bababoeyasf
12-26-2018, 05:05 PM
Thank you guys For you help and that's very very generous still letting me run a cycle. You guys are great

Jswole220
12-26-2018, 05:25 PM
Thank you guys For you help and that's very very generous still letting me run a cycle. You guys are great I think everyone realizes youíve done all you could and the blame is not on you. Iím still willing to run all your cycles and do bloods for you tho if you want

bababoeyasf
12-26-2018, 05:37 PM
Lol jswole you crack me up

Greek9
12-26-2018, 08:09 PM
Thank you guys For you help and that's very very generous still letting me run a cycle. You guys are great

you did your part brother , keeped your word and we value that , its becoming hard to find...

Chrisptrt
12-26-2018, 08:11 PM
I think everyone realizes youíve done all you could and the blame is not on you. Iím still willing to run all your cycles and do bloods for you tho if you wantYou such a gear whore bro hahah

Sent from my JSN-AL00 using Tapatalk

leftkz
12-27-2018, 12:12 AM
Damn I was really hoping to see your results. Great that HU is gonna give you guys another go at it. Awesome! Hopefully next time the lab doesn't drop the ball.

I'm pulling bloods in about a week, hoping my labs go through without a hitch.

Jayd85
12-27-2018, 09:32 AM
Iím late to the party here. Canít you just order another test (even with a different lab) and get new bloods?

bababoeyasf
12-27-2018, 12:20 PM
As soon as i tested i switched to another sponsors sustanon. Iím weird and like to switch my test up often. However the fact my estrogen was 22 on 25mg phizer aromasin and with suppression of my lh and lsh thereís evidence the cyp was good but I know that brosxience isnít going to hold weight