• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Pharmacom tbol

Bigblock6

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone have some reviews on it and also never ran it was wondering what's a good dose to see results in addition to test and deca.

Anyone have some reviews on it and also never ran it was wondering what's a good dose to see results in addition to test and deca.

Hi, here regularly post reviews, everyone who uses our products is happy with the results.

Hi, here regularly post reviews, everyone who uses our products is happy with the results.

I confirm.

I've never tried their tbol, but all the other products are at the top.
proceed with closed eyes without worries.

for the doses it is subjective.
my advice is to start with 10mg every 10 kg of body weight.

for me, and many others, 100 mg / ed give surprising results

Sir, question is about for how long you want to run tbol, if it like to kick on the cycle beginning, so I can agree with Phill, but I don't recommend to run such big doses for long time... max 2-3 weeks. But if you want run during cycle, so look around 20-40mg per day. What about test and deca doses?

I’ve ran their tbol at 50mg a day for 4-6 weeks. It is very strong and I was throwing weight around easily. I suggest to start at 20-40mg a day and see how your body reacts. It’s almost as strong as dbol without the water bloat. If your running dbol and test with it you will love the gains

I tried tbol. Ran Test/Tbol cycle. I think 50mg a day or may be 60mg. Worked very well. Happy with the results. I did 12weeks.

IML Gear Cream!
I’ve ran their tbol at 50mg a day for 4-6 weeks. It is very strong and I was throwing weight around easily. I suggest to start at 20-40mg a day and see how your body reacts. It’s almost as strong as dbol without the water bloat. If your running dbol and test with it you will love the gains

Test and deca or test and npp**

500 mg test e and 400 deca. On now for 3.5 weeks put on 7 pounds no water. Would like to add a oral either tbol or anavar. So I choose anavar 40 mgs a day it's been 6 days so far really feel the pump at the gym and hard. Want to put on a quality 15 pounds to get to 240lbs.
I can switch to tbol if you think it's better in my case. Haven't checked the posts since my first post with Christmas and all. I have a problem getting my arms bigger everything else is growing nice. I just dont know what to do. I do 16 sets for biceps and 16 for triceps twice in 8 days is how my schedule works out. Are are 18 cold never measured pumped.

Sir, I'm still think, that tbol will be stronger than anavar, but if you are already start with anavar, so I don't see some big reasons to switch your choice to other oral. After 2-4 weeks of using check ALT and AST, also bilirubins
500 mg test e and 400 deca. On now for 3.5 weeks put on 7 pounds no water. Would like to add a oral either tbol or anavar. So I choose anavar 40 mgs a day it's been 6 days so far really feel the pump at the gym and hard. Want to put on a quality 15 pounds to get to 240lbs. I can switch to tbol if you think it's better in my case. Haven't checked the posts since my first post with Christmas and all. I have a problem getting my arms bigger everything else is growing nice. I just dont know what to do. I do 16 sets for biceps and 16 for triceps twice in 8 days is how my schedule works out. Are are 18 cold never measured pumped.

500 mg test e and 400 deca. On now for 3.5 weeks put on 7 pounds no water. Would like to add a oral either tbol or anavar. So I choose anavar 40 mgs a day it's been 6 days so far really feel the pump at the gym and hard. Want to put on a quality 15 pounds to get to 240lbs.
I can switch to tbol if you think it's better in my case. Haven't checked the posts since my first post with Christmas and all. I have a problem getting my arms bigger everything else is growing nice. I just dont know what to do. I do 16 sets for biceps and 16 for triceps twice in 8 days is how my schedule works out. Are are 18 cold never measured pumped.

Test deca dbol probably one of the best old school mass cycles IMO. I’d save the var for another run maybe summertime cycle when trimming down a bit and get those muscle bellies hard. I’d run the tbol as it has more mass building properties and I think would go better with a test and deca cycle. As is similar to dbol without all the excess water.

Test deca dbol probably one of the best old school mass cycles IMO. I’d save the var for another run maybe summertime cycle when trimming down a bit and get those muscle bellies hard. I’d run the tbol as it has more mass building properties and I think would go better with a test and deca cycle. As is similar to dbol without all the excess water.

I like your advice sounds very thought out thankyou

Back