• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Break in therapy?

Devil Dog 82nd

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am 56 years old and have been on200ml test cyp per week for 18 months now. I take 1 tablet twice a week of hCG SL/RD mini-tab 500u per week and ahalf Mg of Anastrozole three days after injection. I have been experiencing hair loss over thelast six months, not sure if its from the test or if its finally time for hairloss. My question is can I go off testtherapy until summer of 2019 to see if the hair loss lessons and if I do howlong after stopping my test injections should I continue the hCG?

Thanks

I'm 35 and on same dose of test but every 5 days. I have not had an issue with hair lose, but if I'm remembering correctly I have heard of it being an issue.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I am 56 years old and have been on200ml test cyp per week for 18 months now. I take 1 tablet twice a week of hCG SL/RD mini-tab 500u per week and ahalf Mg of Anastrozole three days after injection. I have been experiencing hair loss over thelast six months, not sure if its from the test or if its finally time for hairloss. My question is can I go off testtherapy until summer of 2019 to see if the hair loss lessons and if I do howlong after stopping my test injections should I continue the hCG?

Thanks

Really? Your 56 not 26. F the hair. Just trim it up. If your really a dog, get back to a high & tight.

LowT

200mgs test alone will not cause hair loss. MPB is your problem. Some people here have had success with equate brand minoxidil, you buy it from wal-mart, or order it online for 15bucks

Just shave it, most liberating thing I ever did, thinning hair makes you self conscious all the time.

Thanks
Uhmmm, so you're taking HCG in pill form? I've never heard of such a thing. Am I reading you right? Are you sure it isn't Clomid (Clomiphene Citrate) that you're taking in pill form??? Clomid can definitely cause hair loss after just ten days in some people, (I'm one of them, so I cannot take Clomid more than 5-10 days straight).

Uhmmm, so you're taking HCG in pill form? I've never heard of such a thing. Am I reading you right? Are you sure it isn't Clomid (Clomiphene Citrate) that you're taking in pill form??? Clomid can definitely cause hair loss after just ten days in some people, (I'm one of them, so I cannot take Clomid more than 5-10 days straight).

I looked into this hcg SL/RD minitab and couldn’t find anything at all about it. As I’m with you I’ve never heard of that before. Only thing I found was hcg diet pills you can get at Walmart but nothing else. Couldn’t find anything else with a search dunno

Feel pretty stupid don't even know what I am taking. I'm sure the guy from the clinic told me what it s and what it is for but I di not remember, I will call after the new year and aske him. this is the exact type on the prescription bottle
hCG SL/RD mini-tab 500u and it says spearmint underneath. Also says refrigerate upon arrival. Its a small round blue tablet with no markings. If it is clomid and I stop use will the hair loss stop?

Feel pretty stupid don't even know what I am taking. I'm sure the guy from the clinic told me what it s and what it is for but I di not remember, I will call after the new year and aske him. this is the exact type on the prescription bottle
hCG SL/RD mini-tab 500u and it says spearmint underneath. Also says refrigerate upon arrival. Its a small round blue tablet with no markings. If it is clomid and I stop use will the hair loss stop?
If it's clomid, and that's what's causing your hair loss, yes it will stop once you stop the clomid.

Some of these clinics are pretty shady. Even the compounding pharmacy in FL that my TRT doc was sending my HCG scripts to, was sending me HCG already mixed, ("reconsistuted") in the vial, and it came to me at room temperature despite them telling me on the phone that "we send it to you packed in dry ice". What a crock!! It came in a regular envelope, which never did, and never could have dry ice in it. Needless to say, after being on their HCG for 6 weeks, it never raised my Testosterone levels according to my blood work. So I took matters into my own hands, and ordered some UGL HCG from one of our sources here, which came to me UNreconstituted and after being on it for just two weeks, my natural test was back in the normal range where it belongs.

When I wrote to the place and complained about their HCG product being worthless since they sent it already mixed at room temperature, they never wrote back, and my TRT doctor refuses to use any other compounding pharmacy, (he must get kick backs from the one in FL). So I don't use that place anymore for anything, and I don't go to that TRT doc anymore either.

Thanks Tall Deck. I will call them after the new year and ask them what the blue tab is. Learning as I go, trying to educate my self as fast as I can, don't want to do irreparable damage. Its awesome you take the time out to help people on this forum. The level of experience, education and knowledge is amazing. Thanks again and safe and happy New Year to you all.

Thanks Tall Deck. I will call them after the new year and ask them what the blue tab is. Learning as I go, trying to educate my self as fast as I can, don't want to do irreparable damage. Its awesome you take the time out to help people on this forum. The level of experience, education and knowledge is amazing. Thanks again and safe and happy New Year to you all.
You're welcome. Lots of people on this board have helped me out, and I try to give back to the board in that way whenever I can.

Spoke with my HRT rep today he said the hCG SL/RD min-tab was to keep the nads working. Should I call him back and ask if it is clomiphene citrate?

Spoke with my HRT rep today he said the hCG SL/RD min-tab was to keep the nads working.Should I call him back and ask if it is clomiphene citrate?
If it says that it's HCG on the box or label, then I don't think it would be Clomiphene. Earlier in this thread I had asked you if it was Clomid. (Clomiphene citrate) that you were taking because I've never heard of HCG in a tablet form, and I thought that you might have been making a mistake. You can also try looking up this product you're taking on the internet, to read up on it's actual ingredients.

Back