• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Spectrum Pharma - Testo Mix 250 Lab Results

BigTexMex

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Meant to post this last week but haven't had a chance. Got my lab work done about 3 weeks ago to see if I could start my new cycle coming up. Ended my last cycle at the end of September which included SP 250mg per week split up into 2 shots and have been just cruising with SP 250mg per week since then.

Attachments

• IMG_7657.jpg
    IMG_7657.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 78
so 500mg a week? How long after last pin was the test

Yeah we need more info. Doesnt add up. Saying he got lab work done 3 weeks ago and has been cruising at 250 mg per week since the end of September yet has 3092 TT. I dont buy it.
so 500mg a week? How long after last pin was the test

Yeah we need more info. Doesnt add up. Saying he got lab work done 3 weeks ago and has been cruising at 250 mg per week since the end of September yet has 3092 TT. I dont buy it.

Yeah something is wrong with this timeline

Big Tex been smoking some of that Cali Green and messed his timeline up

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I understand what he is saying. He ended his cycle at the end of September and has been cruising on SP 250mg per week ever since. Labs were done 3 weeks ago, around 3 months after cycle end, and cruise began.

Bottom line: This test was taken while on SP 250 mg per week, one shot a week.

Would like to know how long after pin were bloods taken.

I’m not trying to sell anything. Here’s my timeline. Reason could be that it was so high is prob the time between my last shot and blood drawn. I’ve never had levels this high even on my rx test. But then again the results from the doctors lab caps at 1500 and doesn’t give a specific value.

10/1 - start cruising on 250mg weekly (before that I was on about 400mg weekly)
12/1 - 125mg shot (morning)
12/4 - blood drawn (morning)
12/11 - results came back.

Couldn’t wait longer in between from last pin and labs due to my travel schedule to the west coast and my doctor being completely booked till the beginning of the year. I used Any Lab Test Now in Texas. I’m going to keep cruising on 250mg till my doctor can schedule me and do labs again. Like I said, I’m not trying to sell anything. I’m just stating facts. I receive no compensation from posting this.

Haha. I have been traveling to Cali a lot these past few weeks. You know what they say, “when in Rome”.

Im leaving Ca for good gonna miss the weed alot and the scenery not so much paying 4 bucks a gallon for gas and the other expensive crap the state gets u for

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Hum 125 mg shot got you a higher score in three days than my 375 shot did after two days.

IML Gear Cream!
Meant to post this last week but haven't had a chance. Got my lab work done about 3 weeks ago to see if I could start my new cycle coming up. Ended my last cycle at the end of September which included SP 250mg per week split up into 2 shots and have been just cruising with SP 250mg per week since then.

Thanks for posting :winkfinger::winkfinger:

Thanks for the info- TT is insanely high considering your info but bottom line is good for you. I am sure you are more than pleased.
I have personally never gotten bloods on DG items but I can say that everything I have purchased from him has worked quite well for me.
I’m not trying to sell anything. Here’s my timeline. Reason could be that it was so high is prob the time between my last shot and blood drawn. I’ve never had levels this high even on my rx test. But then again the results from the doctors lab caps at 1500 and doesn’t give a specific value.

10/1 - start cruising on 250mg weekly (before that I was on about 400mg weekly)
12/1 - 125mg shot (morning)
12/4 - blood drawn (morning)
12/11 - results came back.

Couldn’t wait longer in between from last pin and labs due to my travel schedule to the west coast and my doctor being completely booked till the beginning of the year. I used Any Lab Test Now in Texas. I’m going to keep cruising on 250mg till my doctor can schedule me and do labs again. Like I said, I’m not trying to sell anything. I’m just stating facts. I receive no compensation from posting this.

I can vouch for spectrum pharma. top shelf gear.
I've used their injectable SD. It's gtg! No G either at 50mgs/ml.
Still not sure how they pulled it off.

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

Back