• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New shipping method - fastest delivery ever

jozifp103

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Our new shipping method is so fast, it can deliver to every house in the world in a single night.

j13d6p.png

I know what you're thinking..

a.) Is this true?.................... NO you dummy I'm just sitting on the toilet at 6:30am with my laptop making half-asleep posts.
b.) Is this thread total click-bait and a complete waste of my time?................................................................ Without a doubt!

Merry Christmas

Our new shipping method is so fast, it can deliver to every house in the world in a single night.

j13d6p.png

a.) Is this true?.................... NO you dummy I'm just sitting on the toilet at 6:30am with my laptop making half-asleep posts.
b.) Is this thread total click-bait and a complete waste of my time?................................................................ Without a doubt!

Merry Christmas
Lol.... this is great!!!!!

Ironlion@keemail.me

Lol.... this is great!!!!!

Ironlion@keemail.me

It's ok, you don't have to humor me. You can just say "Joz, you're an idiot. Go back to bed and take the day off."

Actually, if you could get that to me in writing and sign it Dr. Ealdeal so I can tell my boss the doctor said I have to stay home.....that'd be swell. :)

It's ok, you don't have to humor me. You can just say "Joz, you're an idiot. Go back to bed and take the day off."

Actually, if you could get that to me in writing and sign it Dr. Ealdeal so I can tell my boss the doctor said I have to stay home.....that'd be swell. :)
No i love Cristmas and actually thought this was clever.

Ironlion@keemail.me

No i love Cristmas and actually thought this was clever.

Ironlion@keemail.me
Right on bro thanks. I secretly love Christmas as well, despite my pouting while driving all over the place. My parents are divorced and everyone from both sides of the family live within 5 miles of each other. Gotta make my rounds! But I still get that giddy, warm, feeling on christmas morning even though Santa stopped coming years ago...

Right on bro thanks. I secretly love Christmas as well, despite my pouting while driving all over the place. My parents are divorced and everyone from both sides of the family live within 5 miles of each other. Gotta make my rounds! But I still get that giddy, warm, feeling on christmas morning even though Santa stopped coming years ago...
Its a new found love for me we didnt have much wen i was child.so now i get to spoil my wife and children.

Ironlion@keemail.me

j13d6p.png

Merry Christmas
Are you telling me santa doesn't deliver my psl presents?
Then how do they end up in my xmas stocking.

Back