• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

pituitary mri will trt affect results?

superboy

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
hey guys so long story short im in uk im age 27 and last test of my testosterone was around 180 .... so free healthcare ( nhs ) its hard to get on trt i might have to go private they have done 4 test on me and now that my lh is low also they are doing a mri on my pituitary gland... its taken for ever to most lily them saying im ok and in the normal range or borderline .... so if i go private and they will give me sustan 250 .. will that affect my test results on the mri pituitary gland test? or will it be the same .. thanks (

i have not been on trt yet nor have i ever cycled steroids .. thanks

MRI's only generate images...All they will be looking for is Pituitary gland abnormalities.

Last edited:
LH will be low from test usage. At 27, I am sure you have cycled before, correct?

we use diffrent numbers then usa but here was my fukll and most recent blood test ... i have around 180ng testosterone lh is on the lewest side
View attachment 38026

hi no i have never touched any form of steriods ever... im trying to get on trt in uk just really hard i haev to go provate but i haev a mri with NHS witch is free healthcare so i was wounding if it woulod change the mri scan beucase i dont want it to... as there is clearya reason on why im so low ... i was going to self med but scared to as it might not be worth it or real either

Back