• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

What exactly is the npp/tpp blend

Test phnyl prop.. nandrolone pp

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

Someone can correct me but the npp is the fast acting deca correct?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Someone can correct me but the npp is the fast acting deca correct?

With less bloat...and shorter ester..so yes, faster acting..both nandrolone

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

It’s a damn good combo in my opinion but it made me shed like a dog lol

It's a killer combo! I love it!

Yes it really is a great combo... big fan of both

Never tried test phenylpropionate myself but I'd imagine it's a good feel like test isocaproate. NPP is one of my favorite compounds and a go to, I much prefer it over deca because of the fast onset of effects, lessened water retention, and quick departure when stopping. Awesome pumps and fullness with minimal bloat with a nice clean diet.

Every 3rd day injections are fine, not too close together but not a long ways apart. I prefer e3d over any other schedule for some reason lol

IML Gear Cream!
While you gents are on the subject would mast prop be a good addition? I love the cut mix combo so wondering if swapping the 19 nors would have the same synergy

Yep....GC....it's very similar to ISO💪

Never tried test phenylpropionate myself but I'd imagine it's a good feel like test isocaproate. NPP is one of my favorite compounds and a go to, I much prefer it over deca because of the fast onset of effects, lessened water retention, and quick departure when stopping. Awesome pumps and fullness with minimal bloat with a nice clean diet.

Every 3rd day injections are fine, not too close together but not a long ways apart. I prefer e3d over any other schedule for some reason lol

Tpp/Mast P/NPP? Oh yeah.....to me...that's the best trio money can buy.

While you gents are on the subject would mast prop be a good addition? I love the cut mix combo so wondering if swapping the 19 nors would have the same synergy

Absolutely. Helps harden you up some and frees up more test. Definitely a great addition to test and NPP!

Back