• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

sustanon vs test e

superboy

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
hey guys so im just about to go on trt depending on what the mri gland says i might have to go private i have around about 180 test at age of 28 ... sustan is cheaper b ut iv been told test e is better ? thanks

Test is test...

But slightly less pinning with Sust due to longer esters it has in it.

Personally, prefer 1/2 cc twice a week with test e (so around 250 to 300 mg a week when cruising). Trt your dose with be slightly less I am thinking. Just enough to be in high "normal" range.

Test is test...

But slightly less pinning with Sust due to longer esters it has in it.

Personally, prefer 1/2 cc twice a week with test e (so around 250 to 300 mg a week when cruising). Trt your dose with be slightly less I am thinking. Just enough to be in high "normal" range.

thanks for reply... so yea il be pinning twice a week with lower doagse around 80mg twice a week... so they justa bout both the same right?

thanks for reply... so yea il be pinning twice a week with lower doagse around 80mg twice a week... so they justa bout both the same right?

Half life is longer with sust. And it has fast acting and very long acting esters. Test ethanate half life requires twice a week pinning. While with sust would be every 5 days...so 8 injections compared to 6.

Some ppl stretch the sust to once a week possibly. I did every 5 days and it was good.

Half life is longer with sust. And it has fast acting and very long acting esters. Test ethanate half life requires twice a week pinning. While with sust would be every 5 days...so 8 injections compared to 6.

Some ppl stretch the sust to once a week possibly. I did every 5 days and it was good.

so could i inject sustan every monday and thursday even tho it has a longer active life?

so could i inject sustan every monday and thursday even tho it has a longer active life?

Some ppl do this to take advantage of the short acting esters.

You could do this but it isn't necessary. I would dose sust every five days. And test e Monday and Thursday. IMO

Maybe some other guys who have used these compounds can offer up some additional info.

Best of luck bro.

Some ppl do this to take advantage of the short acting esters.

You could do this but it isn't necessary. I would dose sust every five days. And test e Monday and Thursday. IMO

Maybe some other guys who have used these compounds can offer up some additional info.

Best of luck bro.

thanks i have low shbg so i i need it abit more often tho but thanks

Back