• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Deadlifts and Traps on it own day ????

murf23

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I love Deads and often do traps on an off day just for an excuse to train on a rest day .....Usually back day is my hardest most intense and heaviest day even without Deads ...What If I did Deads and traps on their own day ???? Say monday is back day then wen or thur I do deads , and traps ??????

Go for it. You're gonna be looking like a powerlifter though! Traps for me are something that grow without even being directly trained.

Ok kool just needed to hear 1 positive opinion in that direction lol ....Off to the gym now to do DEAD and TRAP day !!!!!

Sounds legit. Especially if you want to really push out the weight on deads and traps. It will make it easier to reach your maximum potential for both workouts if you isolate them into their own days. Best of luck sir!

It would probably have a nice effect, I know the traps get worked too when doing deads.

Exactly ^^^^

my back workout isnt complete without some deads.:) but give it a shot, maybe the change up will spark some new growth.

Romanians on hamstring day, squats on quads day, conventional DL on back day :)

I have never done direct trap work but mine are poppin from AAS, genetics, and TUT from heavy slow Romanians.

Back