• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Ephedrine over the counter?

Jswole220

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I know I used to be able to buy bronkaid ( I think that’s how it’s spelled) is this still available otc or any other brands available? Thanks in advance

Yup. Bronkaid (ephedrine sulphate) and Primatine & it's generics (ephedrine HCl) are usually available behind the counter without a script. The whole meth production thing screwed up getting it from in front of the counter. I personally prefer Bronkaid, but quite a few prefer the HCl version. The sulphate version seems to be a little smoother to me.

I order from sponsors. Also online. My state doesn’t carry anymore and I thought primatene stopped making tabs(at least in USA)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Look on Ebay....but expensive.

Few assholes ruined it for everyone else by abusing it.

Results are potentiated by taking a caffeine pill and Aspirin along with it (essentially the Stacker II formula).

I usually take or used to take 25-50 mg pwo. Anyone go higher than this? Also for the wife and fat loss what’s a good dose I’m assuming 25-50mg as well

I usually take or used to take 25-50 mg pwo. Anyone go higher than this? Also for the wife and fat loss what’s a good dose I’m assuming 25-50mg as well

25mg is good for fat burner if combined with an aspirin and 200 mg. caffeine pill.

IML Gear Cream!
Dont know- probably a lot in the web literature on it though- may just be bro science but it doesnt hurt anything
Why the aspirin tho? I’ve herd it’s basically pointless in the stack and some say it’s essential

Why the aspirin tho? I’ve herd it’s basically pointless in the stack and some say it’s essential

This was scientifically proven I believe to be compounds that potentiate each other. Bill Phillips had a hand in making this popular about 20 years ago.

In other words: 1 + 1 + 1 = 5

From what I understand the aspirin makes the stimulant affects last longer and stronger which is why it’s included.

So I’m out of town for work right now staying in a hotel and have nothing better to do so I decided to try and find primatne since Wal mart only had bronkaid to compare the ephedrine hcl in primatne to the ephedrine sulfate in bronkaid since I’ve herd different people prefer different versions of ephedrine. I went to a near by grocery store that has a pharmacy and requested primatne and they also were out and only had brokaid so I was going to get two more boxes so my wife will have enough for her eca stack and the other lady behind the counter looks at me walks over grabs it and thinking she is slick wispers to the other lady tell him we only have one box left. Im thinking to myself really lol have you ever seen a 235lb crack head with a muscular frame lol so I just laughed it off and left after I purchased it. I then went to the Wal greens close by and they again did not have primatne but did have the Walgreens brand of it which comes in 12.5 mg of ephedrine. I couldn’t even tell you which version I’ve had before it was long ago and still sold as a supplement then. I plan on taking it pre workout on days I need the extra boost or before work when I need the extra energy. After I just went to three different stores I thought about it and it’s probably not the smartest idea to do it that way back to back considering your name is entered into a data base and I’m sure something like that would flag it. Anyway I’m going to pop one tomorrow morning with a 200mg caffeine pill and a baby aspirin and see if the combo is as good as I remember for energy. Also I’ve been reading up a lot on bronkaid and primatne and it probably wouldn’t be a bad idea to take with tren to counter the shortness of breath.

Man I took a bronkaid 200mg caffeine pill and baby aspirin this morning before work just to see if it’s as remembered and holy shit I forgot how well I’m able to breath on this stuff. Like lungs of steal. I’ll definitely be adding this to my next tren cycle to help combat the shortness of breath. Also good clean energy from it no jitters or shaking of the hands or none of that trash. I’ve been only getting like 5 1/2 to 6hrs of sleep the last couple nights and both days was dragging ass. My body needs at least 7 hrs and 9 is ideal for me and I feel like I got a great night sleep and fully rejuvenated. Caffeine alone never does this for me even at extreme doses.

Last edited:
Man I took a bronkaid 200mg caffeine pill and baby aspirin this morning before work just to see if it’s as remembered and holy shit I forgot how well I’m able to breath on this stuff. Like lungs of steal. I’ll definitely be adding this to my next tren cycle to help combat the shortness of breath. Also good clean energy from it no jitters or shaking of the hands or none of that trash. I’ve been only getting like 5 1/2 to 6hrs of sleep the last couple nights and both days was dragging ass. My body needs at least 7 hrs and 9 is ideal for me and I feel like I got a great night sleep and fully rejuvenated. Caffeine alone never does this for me even at extreme doses.

I love me it 2x daily , before 3pm of course. It is a recomp must do IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Asprin inhibits cortisol, drugs like caffeine and ephedrine raise catecholamine levels which result in high cortisol levels. the asprin not only extends the caffeine but inhibits cortisol build up to a certain extent. this stimulant effect that you get from ephedra and caffeine is a direct result of the drugs raising catecholamine levels. so you want to be sure to fight off elevated cortisol caused by this by adding the asprin.

This was scientifically proven I believe to be compounds that potentiate each other. Bill Phillips had a hand in making this popular about 20 years ago.

In other words: 1 + 1 + 1 = 5

Bill Phillips lol

I take mine with my pre workout, but never tried the aspirin

Pretty sure that it was Dan Duchaine who determined that combo...

The difference being that Ephedrine HCL (in Primatene) is about 10% stronger per mg, then the version in Bronkaid, which is Ephedrine Sulfate. So for instance a 25mg pill of Primatene has a legit 25mgs in it. IF you have a 25mg Bronkaid, then you have around 23mgs of Ephedrine (if you were to compare the two versions similarly)

Also I believe Primatene has 200mgs of Guaifenesin per 12.5mgs, whereas a Bronkaid has 400mgs of Guaif. per 25mg capsule. Why this is not great, is that Guaif. actually can act as a muscle relaxer. It has muscle relaxing qualities. So lets say you are taking even 50mgs of either compound, you now have a dosage of Guaif. that actually might be counterproductive to your training. Guaifenesin also increases the action of analgesics such as tylenol or aspirin. It also increases the sedative effects of alcohol, sleeping pills and other sedatives.

This is why pure EPH. is superior. I know you could get Kaizen 8mg tabs for awhile from Gorilla Jack. Not sure they will ship to the US anymore bc of Product seizures.

bronkaid.png

Get Shredded!
Walmart, in my area, has been out of Primatene for a month.

Back