• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

🔥🔥🔥Gearchurch Christmas Gift Ideas🔥🔥🔥

ldog

Pain is Pleasure
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Guys,

Are you struggling to find that perfect gift for your wife or girlfriend? Have you exhausted all your options?

Well.....let ldog help you...for I have the knowledge that you seek😎

May I suggest for your significant other:

Primo-Ladies love some Primo!
Anavar-What woman doesn't love the beloved Anavar?

A few vials of Primo or a bottle of Var fit nicely inside a Christmas stocking!

Oh yeah....Gearchurch has both compounds in stock and ready for your lady!

Last but not least....how about some organic panties for your beauty queen? You say..."Ldog...are you crazy...organic panties?" Trust me gents....ldog knows about this stuff! Do you know how many pesticides are in cotton products? With organic panties, you can be assured that your lady is wearing something hottt but also pesticide free! Your lady will know that you truly care for her! For you guys who seem to be constantly in the doghouse, these panties will give you 1...maybe 2 free passes from the doghouse.

See...Gearchurch cares not only about providing you with quality products, we also care about your home life.
BTW, ldog's wife has 6 pair.....yeah....I'm all about customer service homies.

Organic panties:
https://wearpact.com/

❤️
L

LoL ldog...I misread and thought the whole time you meant "edible panties" not organic....

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

Lol...your mind is in the gutter young man😢

LoL ldog...I misread and thought the whole time you meant "edible panties" not organic....

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

Wow...no comments on the free advice for Christmas gifts?😢

Although great advice LDog, I believe I will forgo the organic panties and order up some of those new proviron pressed tabs you got there instead!
Sorry Hun.

Maybe once you start the Proviron, you will see the light on the benefits of organics. Proviron has a way of bringing out the animal instincts😂

Although great advice LDog, I believe I will forgo the organic panties and order up some of those new proviron pressed tabs you got there instead!
Sorry Hun.

Guys....don't forget your significant other this Christmas.....don't they deserve to get jacked like you? Ofcourse they do....Let's make this the best Christmas yet for your wife or girlfriend! GC products are stocked and operators are standing by❤️💪

Back