• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Gastritis and Esophagitis

orange24

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
In October I had a major flare up of the above! We scheduled an endoscopy which I got two weeks ago and revealed the above but no erosion, ulcers or pre cancerous tissue, just inflammation. They put me on protonix which is a ppi to reduce the acidity that’s causing inflammation. I’m wondering how on earth this happened. Could it be from over eating the last 10 years? I’ve never really had GERD but they think that’s it for sure. Anywho just wondering if anyone dealt with this, or even GERD for that matter and what you do. Thx

In October I had a major flare up of the above! We scheduled an endoscopy which I got two weeks ago and revealed the above but no erosion, ulcers or pre cancerous tissue, just inflammation. They put me on protonix which is a ppi to reduce the acidity that’s causing inflammation. I’m wondering how on earth this happened. Could it be from over eating the last 10 years? I’ve never really had GERD but they think that’s it for sure. Anywho just wondering if anyone dealt with this, or even GERD for that matter and what you do. Thx

Do you take research chems for ai’s or tadalafil?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back