• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Top grade supplements

cujo200231

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone ever heard of them? They have a website and all. The have local alpha and not many carry that that accept certain payments.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why in the hell would you go with an unknown if you can order from DS? The only complaints you may see about them would be a few years ago when their accounts were hijacked, if even then. If you want AP you won’t find better or easier.

After looking at the site I can tell you there is no way in hell its legit. Alpha primo for $18 and Pharmacom tri tren for $20 to name a couple

After looking at the site I can tell you there is no way in hell its legit. Alpha primo for $18 and Pharmacom tri tren for $20 to name a couple

Lol if you can’t figure out that the place is good or not with those prices then give it up

Why in the hell would you go with an unknown if you can order from DS? The only complaints you may see about them would be a few years ago when their accounts were hijacked, if even then. If you want AP you won’t find better or easier.
exactly

If you are looking for the ZPHC line, why not just use Drugs Gear? They have a solid rep here on the forums.

Also those prices seem a bit high?

Who said say thing about price? I don’t do bitcoin and wu/ mg doesn’t work anymore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ive used alpha pharma for years. Always. Received orders even when customs grabbed i email letter of seizure they reshipped asap. Ive never done blood work to determine if dosages were on point because i was on precriptiin cyp 200 at 1ml week so levels were raised but couldnt determine what was from what.but always had great gains. My 2cents

Back