• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Oil base stanzanol

Bigblock6

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
How does it compare to water base and also can you mix it in the same syringe with test and primo

Water based is prone to give abscess but I always seemed to respond better from it than the oil. The suspension seems to last longer in the depot. The oil has more solvents adn I can smell it in my urine. On the label of the original Winstrol V injection frequency was only once a week. I use to do twice a week and made great progress with it. The oil is every day or every other day to match it.

Hello Sir, I agree with Rthoads. I don't recommend you to mix oil and water. But you should mix oil to oil, it specially whey you use primo and oil stan. Oil mixing helps to get rid many after injection side effects

How does it compare to water base and also can you mix it in the same syringe with test and primo

Hi, you can mix oil with oil, but you don't need to mix water with oil. For the rest, you can choose what you like, the active ingredient is the same.

Back