PDA

View Full Version : Emergency Situation Averted!

Babooks83
12-07-2018, 01:39 PM
37798Alan and the crew at HuPharma once again came through in the clutch. I messaged him to let him know I had an emergency w/ my lady friend. She's been having trouble getting around, due to her leg, knee specifically. I grabbed a half kit of TB-500. I also have been wanting to try Hu's new oil line so I grabbed a Test Prop to try, while I get back into the gym. Order process was simple and never knew a weekend, even with the federal holiday. Thanks again Alan and the HP Crew!

Take Care,

BB from Boston

Jswole220
12-07-2018, 04:10 PM
Glad to see you posting my man hope all is well

GarlicChicken
12-07-2018, 10:11 PM
Yup I've gotten good BPC and TB from HUP. Can't beat the prices with a stick.

GarlicChicken
12-07-2018, 10:13 PM
What part of her knee is bothering her? I just started the type-2 collagen from Costco for mine until I get some eggshell membrane in. It's one of the nutraceuticals that has been proven via double blind studies to work in the treatment of osteoarthritis and other problems. May also be worth a shot

Oldschool
12-08-2018, 05:17 AM
What part of her knee is bothering her? I just started the type-2 collagen from Costco for mine until I get some eggshell membrane in. It's one of the nutraceuticals that has been proven via double blind studies to work in the treatment of osteoarthritis and other problems. May also be worth a shot

Be careful using the word "proven." It is not used in the study. This study is good in that it used a good number of human subjects but the conclusion, like most nutraceutical studies is that more research is needed.

Greek9
12-08-2018, 11:11 AM
thank you for the post OP

Chrisptrt
12-18-2018, 06:35 PM
37798Alan and the crew at HuPharma once again came through in the clutch. I messaged him to let him know I had an emergency w/ my lady friend. She's been having trouble getting around, due to her leg, knee specifically. I grabbed a half kit of TB-500. I also have been wanting to try Hu's new oil line so I grabbed a Test Prop to try, while I get back into the gym. Order process was simple and never knew a weekend, even with the federal holiday. Thanks again Alan and the HP Crew!

Take Care,

BB from BostonHey bro , did you just forget to get back to me ? I've messaged you several times. Curious ...

Sent from my JSN-AL00 using Tapatalk