• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Var reviews?

Stu33s

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Eyeing up for spring cut. Anyone have any input on GC’s var? Never ran it. Just not a big fan of orals but I’m thinking I want to for spring/summer. GC’s oils have made me a loyal customer for sure! Just looking for some input on anavar. Thanks church and brothers!!

I’m using it now. I feel like it’s definitely tightened me up, but I’ve noticed appetite supression and acid reflux. Also slight increase in vascularity. I’ve only ran one oral and only once about 5 years ago (and that was dbol) so I’m not well versed in the ‘what to expect’ field.

May I ask the dosage your running? How long until you started to notice any change?

I’m using it now. I feel like it’s definitely tightened me up, but I’ve noticed appetite supression and acid reflux. Also slight increase in vascularity. I’ve only ran one oral and only once about 5 years ago (and that was dbol) so I’m not well versed in the ‘what to expect’ field.

The Var is very good Stu.....I know you will be happy with it. I like it alot and its great for added strength and helps with visceral fat around the mid section. The capsule version is on sale right now. I'm sure others will chime in. What's your record thus far? I heard you had to be pulled from goal after using the Tren base? Someone said that every time the opposing teams players got inside the goalie area, you would stick check the player in the back of the legs. Shame on you:roflmao:

May I ask the dosage your running? How long until you started to notice any change?
I’m on my 4th week now, started at 20mg first week...40mg second week....60 mg third week and I stayed at 60mg for this 4th week so far...I’d say week 3 is when I noticed the ‘tightening’ effect. Not sure if there’s a better word to describe it but it reminds me of when I first used h-drol and it made me feel more dense and harder.

I don’t know who you are Stu BUT if this true I like you already hahahah, played defense for like 16 years you wouldn’t of had to slash anyone I’d would of made sure no one in your crease lol..

I heard you had to be pulled from goal after using the Tren base? Someone said that every time the opposing teams players got inside the goalie area, you would stick check the player in the back of the legs. Shame on you:roflmao:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stu is bad boy...lots of shutouts...the Tren base gives him a mean edge...he is so mean on the Tren base that he doesn't even wear a mask while in goal:stupid:

I don’t know who you are Stu BUT if this true I like you already hahahah, played defense for like 16 years you wouldn’t of had to slash anyone I’d would of made sure no one in your crease lol..

Hahahahaha awesome

Stu is bad boy...lots of shutouts...the Tren base gives him a mean edge...he is so mean on the Tren base that he doesn't even wear a mask while in goal:stupid:

Your damn right!! You screen, you pay the price!! Haha!!

To good Dog!! You the man! Haha!!! We just started our winter season. We’re 2-1-0. And my two wins were actually shuttys on consecutive games!!🍻

The Var is very good Stu.....I know you will be happy with it. I like it alot and its great for added strength and helps with visceral fat around the mid section. The capsule version is on sale right now. I'm sure others will chime in. What's your record thus far? I heard you had to be pulled from goal after using the Tren base? Someone said that every time the opposing teams players got inside the goalie area, you would stick check the player in the back of the legs. Shame on you:roflmao:

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks for the input man! Like I said, not a big fan of orals but I’m really wanting to do something different for the spring this time around. I’ll scoop some up on my next order!!

I’m on my 4th week now, started at 20mg first week...40mg second week....60 mg third week and I stayed at 60mg for this 4th week so far...I’d say week 3 is when I noticed the ‘tightening’ effect. Not sure if there’s a better word to describe it but it reminds me of when I first used h-drol and it made me feel more dense and harder.

Keep it up man.

M
To good Dog!! You the man! Haha!!! We just started our winter season. We’re 2-1-0. And my two wins were actually shuttys on consecutive games!!🍻

Back