• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Steroids in Ireland

superdude

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Can somebody talk to me about their experience with steroids and steroid users in Ireland. As I understand it is legal here to process steroids as long as they are for your personal use only. Can anybody shine some light on this for me? Have any of you guys had trouble with customs when ordering in steroids or rs chemicals such as clen/t3 etc into ireland? I am not new to the juice game and have more then enough knowledge on roids and how to use them but I was never sure how they we're treated by irish law enforcements etc. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ps great forum you guys got here :clapping:

When ever I think or Ireland I think of that crazy fucker from the movie Braveheart who kept saying "My island!".

Sorry I wasen't much more help. I don't get out of Panama much.

^^^ Fuck yeah bro^^^

My wife is Irish if she gets pissed off look out!

From what I understand, having AAS on your person and in your home is legal, how ever where the laws have changed, is where you get the AAS. It is no longer legal to get AAS from the postal service, and the amount of AAS you can have on your person and in your home has changed. So the problem, becomes, where do you get any AAS for a cycle. Ordering from a source has now become illegal, and have more than 9 vials (I believe this is the correct number) is now illegal.

ah, the motherland...

So im not the only one :)

any chance you could offer me some info? If not here then in a pm or something?

Also noticed ek gear at the bottom of your post. Was looking at these guys for a while. Would it be safe to place an order of something such as clen with these guys or would it more than likely get seized by customs?

IML Gear Cream!
From what I understand, having AAS on your person and in your home is legal, how ever where the laws have changed, is where you get the AAS. It is no longer legal to get AAS from the postal service, and the amount of AAS you can have on your person and in your home has changed. So the problem, becomes, where do you get any AAS for a cycle. Ordering from a source has now become illegal, and have more than 9 vials (I believe this is the correct number) is now illegal.

Hmm i guess it makes sence but if people cannot order them online will that not just result in everyone hitting the black market for AAS? Does all this apply to substances such as clen/t3 which can be classified as research chemicals and not AAS? thanks for the help pal

there's a uk site called muscletalk-uk or something like that you might want to checkout...the members can give you the most current regulations regarding use and possession of aas for that region and any restrictions you should know...my sponsor does ship there yes...most of the uk you can import "personal amounts" only...i can't remember what that amount in oil and/or tab is though...

This is the advice you're looking for. In reality, pretty much everyone gets from a postal source in one way or another, so you should have no problems. You should actually better off there than the USA. Check out our sponsors here, most of our major sponsors will ship just fine to Ireland (both ROI and NI).

This is the advice you're looking for. In reality, pretty much everyone gets from a postal source in one way or another, so you should have no problems. You should actually better off there than the USA. Check out our sponsors here, most of our major sponsors will ship just fine to Ireland (both ROI and NI).

Yeah most of the sites ive checked out do post to ireland but my main concern is whether they will get through customs or not! at the moment im really just trying to buy clen and nothing else so should I assume that will make it through customs and go through with the transaction do you think?

there's a uk site called muscletalk-uk or something like that you might want to checkout...the members can give you the most current regulations regarding use and possession of aas for that region and any restrictions you should know...my sponsor does ship there yes...most of the uk you can import "personal amounts" only...i can't remember what that amount in oil and/or tab is though...

ok thanks i'l check it out

Yeah most of the sites ive checked out do post to ireland but my main concern is whether they will get through customs or not! at the moment im really just trying to buy clen and nothing else so should I assume that will make it through customs and go through with the transaction do you think?
Irish customs aren't known as difficult is all I'll say. I'd be worried only if it was somewhere like Canada, Australia, Sweden, Singapore, etc.

I live in Ireland from few years.My friend did order to Ireland many times from Poland without any problems.I should receive package from one of our sponsors soon so will let you know what is going on.

Back