• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Brands etc...

gman10

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm sure it's been asked before but dont see anything recent.....are the more expensive brands really worth it?.... I've read mostly mixed opinions on them but what's the deal..... is alpha pharma ugl or hg?.....again some say the are legit HG b/c they are licensed....some say they are ugl & get raws from same places everyone else does......same question for other more expensive brands out there as well.......thanks

Moved to source checking forum

In my opinion and experience , higher pricing doesn't mean better gear!!!
Ive had gear that is very reasonably priced and it was Awesome.
Ive also had gear that had a ton of hype behind it , pricey , and it was mediocre .
Ever heard " Don't Judge A Book By It's Cover " it plays so well with Anabolics.

The best thing I have found to do is just go to a sponsor page and look at the real world feedback. And any blood test or raws lab test or whatever, but the end user feedback is going to tell you how good of a product it is. In my opinion the “pharma grade” gear is mostly placebo effect because people think it’s better, now I’m not saying all ugl’s are equal to pharma but any lab that takes the time to brew quality products and use the best oils and so on you won’t know the difference. Just an example; I have used pharma sustanon many times back when I could get it local and I have a vial of Euro Prime SUSTAGED and I can’t tell a difference. Also pharma deca, veterinarian deca, and ugl deca they all worked great for me.

I'm sure it's been asked before but dont see anything recent.....are the more expensive brands really worth it?.... I've read mostly mixed opinions on them but what's the deal..... is alpha pharma ugl or hg?.....again some say the are legit HG b/c they are licensed....some say they are ugl & get raws from same places everyone else does......same question for other more expensive brands out there as well.......thanks
All the same... Were all buying our RAWs from China, gear is as good as the RAWs we use.

The RAWs business is very cut throat and there are lots of legit legal sources fighting for our business. Not a lot of upside to providing shit RAWs. Your only as good as your reviews.

Personally I won't use any gear unless it's spot on the melt test and my source is well aware of that. They want my business as much as I want yours. So quality is always paramount

Ted

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

The best thing I have found to do is just go to a sponsor page and look at the real world feedback. And any blood test or raws lab test or whatever, but the end user feedback is going to tell you how good of a product it is. In my opinion the “pharma grade” gear is mostly placebo effect because people think it’s better, now I’m not saying all ugl’s are equal to pharma but any lab that takes the time to brew quality products and use the best oils and so on you won’t know the difference. Just an example; I have used pharma sustanon many times back when I could get it local and I have a vial of Euro Prime SUSTAGED and I can’t tell a difference. Also pharma deca, veterinarian deca, and ugl deca they all worked great for me.
I wouldn't trust any lab tests all BS IMO

Trust the end user reviews

In my case I'm sponsoring a Pro BB with log in my forum - I rest my case with his results and feedback

Ted

I wouldn't trust any lab tests all BS IMO

Trust the end user reviews

In my case I'm sponsoring a Pro BB with log in my forum - I rest my case with his results and feedback

Ted

I agree 100% ted great point. A lab test doesn’t mean a thing at all. Whoes to say what is being sent is what your getting. Also you see lab results done one time and some are years old which clearly tells you if you buy something current it’s not the same batch more than likely. I’ve also herd and saw proof of some of these labs that test accepting bribes for results and also saw an instance on another form where a member suspected something to be fake but it had good lab results out on it already. The member sent what he had off himself to get it tested and a few days later received results back saying it was spot on. A few days after that the original package was returned to him unopened with a note saying unable to deliver return to sender. I personally fell victim to the lab results thing where a lab had some very nice results posted and $1000 later I had a bunch of fake orals except the d bol and the oils sucked and gave me the worst pip and I almost never get pip from any carrier oil. Oddly enough the primo was damn good got the same results as bayer amps so I don’t think it was on purpose I just think they don’t know how to press tabs or brew properly or had raws from different places and some were shit.

agreed as well. It all comes down to the raws and if the brewers know what they are doing and put effort into what they are doing. I think with pharma grade people just feel safer sometimes because if you get it and know it’s real you know it is what it says it is. Also labs like euro prime, sp labs, and Balkan I would say are pharma grade just not us pharma grade. They are made in almost identical labs and go through the same quality control as us pharma grade. I was always under the impression they are European pharma grade products except euro prime I believe is vet grade but made for humans essentially. I was told if you go to a hospital or pharmacy in Moldova Balkan is a popular brand out there and very common to get from a hospital or pharmacy. A good friend I was in the military with from Moldova told me this so I can only take his word for it

I saw that 1 as well.....Fn lab guy tried coming up w/ some bullsh*t excuse.....

Back