• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Recipe help: custom blend

ajerone

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey world, please help! I’m looking to brew up a custom blend of:

Tren Ace 100
GW501516 20
Turinabol 100

Blend per ml....think it’s doable?

I know GW is an oral most frequently, but it is starting to be offered as an injectable by some research companies, and I’ve heard great things

Thank you in advance!

Never heard of injectable tbol though, why not make just straight tren A and a combination oral suspension of GW/tbol 10/50 mg/ml? No need to inject something just because in my opinion. Plus GW is notriously difficult to get to hold even in grain alcohol, it constantly crashes. So I can only imagine the solvents required to get all of that to hold.

Never heard of injectable tbol though, why not make just straight tren A and a combination oral suspension of GW/tbol 10/50 mg/ml? No need to inject something just because in my opinion. Plus GW is notriously difficult to get to hold even in grain alcohol, it constantly crashes. So I can only imagine the solvents required to get all of that to hold.

Thanks for your thoughts, obviously if I wanted to do this, I could easily...

But I am looking for a recipe to brew it for injectable, because that is my desire! I also despise oral blends in general. GW is fully soluble in PEG, so not sure why anyone would even utilize grain alcohol for an oral suspension (which truly never require alcohol, ever) that results in some foul tasting suspension, when again, it can be fully solubilized in PEG. But, that is for oral solution, which again is not my desire end product currently.

Thanks for your thoughts, obviously if I wanted to do this, I could easily...

But I am looking for a recipe to brew it for injectable, because that is my desire! I also despise oral blends in general. GW is fully soluble in PEG, so not sure why anyone would even utilize grain alcohol for an oral suspension (which truly never require alcohol, ever) that results in some foul tasting suspension, when again, it can be fully solubilized in PEG. But, that is for oral solution, which again is not my desire end product currently.

Yeah idk man, I’ve only recently seen GW in injectable version so hopefully someone with some experience will chime in

Hey world, please help! I’m looking to brew up a custom blend of:

Tren Ace 100
GW501516 20
Turinabol 100

Blend per ml....think it’s doable?

I know GW is an oral most frequently, but it is starting to be offered as an injectable by some research companies, and I’ve heard great things

Thank you in advance!

Don't think that's possible bro, not with the tbol. Maybe tren ace 100 with 20mg of gw, that's probably doable.

Tbol 100 would need a ton of solvents on it's own.

Last edited:
Back