• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

4th order placed this month.

Jswole220

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
GC is killing me with all these sales but when you find quality gear at a good price you gota take advantage. This go round I orders more Anadrol, DHB, tren ace and mast p blend, and some test e. I’ll be sitting on this gear for a little while as I have a log with another sponsor coming up but I’m already stoked to try this DHB out and it’s goin to kill me waiting that long lol. The plan for this cycle which is months away like I stated earlier is to start with 300mg DHB weekly Monday Wednesday Friday and 250-500mg of test e weekly. I will probably up the DHB to 5 or even 600mg per week just to really see what it can do. I’ve herd some amazing claims about DHB and can’t wait to see what all the hype is about. The tren and mast I was considering throwing that in the last 2-4 weeks of the cycle but not sure if I will or if it would even be necessary. Thanks GC for producing that consistent quality product and I’m sure the DHB will live up to everything else I’ve tried from GC. Oh and the Anadrol not sure if I’ll kick start with that or not but the reason I decided to get more is I can honestly say it’s the best Anadrol I’ve ever taken hands down. Anadrol is my favorite oral and I’ve ran about every brand you can imagine and GC has definitely been my favorite to date.

Grateful for your loyalty!

Thanks again!

GC is killing me with all these sales but when you find quality gear at a good price you gota take advantage. This go round I orders more Anadrol, DHB, tren ace and mast p blend, and some test e. I’ll be sitting on this gear for a little while as I have a log with another sponsor coming up but I’m already stoked to try this DHB out and it’s goin to kill me waiting that long lol. The plan for this cycle which is months away like I stated earlier is to start with 300mg DHB weekly Monday Wednesday Friday and 250-500mg of test e weekly. I will probably up the DHB to 5 or even 600mg per week just to really see what it can do. I’ve herd some amazing claims about DHB and can’t wait to see what all the hype is about. The tren and mast I was considering throwing that in the last 2-4 weeks of the cycle but not sure if I will or if it would even be necessary. Thanks GC for producing that consistent quality product and I’m sure the DHB will live up to everything else I’ve tried from GC. Oh and the Anadrol not sure if I’ll kick start with that or not but the reason I decided to get more is I can honestly say it’s the best Anadrol I’ve ever taken hands down. Anadrol is my favorite oral and I’ve ran about every brand you can imagine and GC has definitely been my favorite to date.

You'll be living up to your handle (jSWOLE) with all that good gear flowing through y our blood .. enjoy homeboy

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

Right on!

You'll be living up to your handle (jSWOLE) with all that good gear flowing through y our blood .. enjoy homeboy

- - - Updated - - -

Right on!

Back