• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Hen 50…

Stu33s

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Plan to shoot in an order for Hen 50 but just curious on if anyone has used it. Dosages? Pin frequency? Half life says 10 days so I’m curious on how long it takes to kick in. Any input on it is much appreciated!!

Guessing I’m on my own with this one.…

I’ve never even heard of it bro, sorry

If its the GW 501516 then dosage is 20mg orally ED, and there is no need to inject it. Kick in time for me is generally about a week

Seems to be an injecatble version of GW. Curious to see how it performs but theirs really no details on how to run it. Kind of an unknown it seems. Maybe I’ll just have to be the guinea pig on this one. Maybe Dannie can chime in hopefully. Thanks brothers!!

If its the GW 501516 then dosage is 20mg orally ED, and there is no need to inject it. Kick in time for me is generally about a week

Plan to shoot in an order for Hen 50 but just curious on if anyone has used it. Dosages? Pin frequency? Half life says 10 days so I’m curious on how long it takes to kick in. Any input on it is much appreciated!!

Hi. Start with 10 mg every other day, if everything is good for 2-3 weeks, you can raise to 20-30 mg daily.

Precisely, work your way up to 30mg ed.
Are you running any gear?

Can you give me any reason why injecting it is better than oral administration? I’m curious because the is the second time in the past day I’ve seen someone wanting to pin it.

ED pinning doesn’t sound fun but I definitely respond a lot better to inj. over oral. Currently working with 250mg test/wk and 100mg DHB/wk. The description on basic says the half life is about the same as enenthate. That was my main reason for interest in hopes of pinning e5d. But if it’s going to be ed, I can’t waste it now lol.

Precisely, work your way up to 30mg ed.
Are you running any gear?

I am very interested to run the injectable myself.
I have used oral for some time (low dosage 10 to 20mg ED) and love the results.
But some of the studies that showed problem make me feel it is better to avoid it being in the digestive tract.
And, in general, injectable is more efficient for most things.

I have a lot of oral left, but In the next few months I will pick some up and try inject :)

Back