• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Dbol vs Anadrol who is king ???

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
eae8eb5a2d21b8a3335dbbce08257e16.jpg

e517d6ae09c59ee96e431663084fb50c.jpg

799a6057e2fd5a311d802441738bb4e9.jpg

58410130093338514269c424f9039f35.jpg

I see a lot of debate between these two drugs. I have personally used both and can’t decide which one I like better. I like D-Bol because of the euphoric effects and insane strength gains. I don’t like that D-bol spikes my estrogen threw the roof. D-bol can put some unwanted weight on if your bf% is already high 15% and above. Overall if your in decent shape with a moderately low bf% Dbol can be pretty impressive.

Let me start by saying that I absolutely love the results Anadrol gives me! First time I ever used it was on my third cycle. I took 100mgs for 16 weeks straight along with test. I absolutely loved it. The only intense side effects were aggression, acne and sometimes it dropped my blood sugar levels.

A couple of years later I try it again at 75mgs. Everything was going amazingly well until the end of the second week. It made me so anxious that I got panic attacks throughout the day and I couldn't eat so I dropped it. It had shut me down severely. It’s been a few years since I’ve touched anadrol and I do plan to use again in injectable form. Hopefully I’ll handle the sides much better then my last go. I’ll still always remember that first go with anadrol one of the best cycles I ever ran.

For me I’ll pick Anadrol to be king over dbol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im a big fan of dbol...and EP dbol is great. The last time i ran adrol i had a bad experience with it making me sooooper lethargic...of course it was 4 yers ago and ive learned so much since ...i was rhinkin of revisiting the abombs this winter..
As far as it goes now my personal preference leans toward my lil blue buddies(dbol)

Good wuestiin and topic

Ironlion@keemail.me

it is proven that taking them together is better
50 + 50 are more effective than taking 100 mg individually.

I prefer anadrol

I know my body wouldn’t handle that well. I thought about it many times but will pass on the combo. The only way I’d consider is if I used anadrol one day then dbol the next but I don’t know if that would even be productive. Orals just take a toll on my health. I know plenty of ppl who use together with no issues.

Im a big fan of dbol...and EP dbol is great. The last time i ran adrol i had a bad experience with it making me sooooper lethargic...of course it was 4 yers ago and ive learned so much since ...i was rhinkin of revisiting the abombs this winter..
As far as it goes now my personal preference leans toward my lil blue buddies(dbol)

Good wuestiin and topic

Ironlion@keemail.me

I hope this time around you get a better response. I’ll stop any drug right away if I start getting lethargic. Idc how good it is I hate that feeling.

I prefer anadrol because I'm focused merely on gaining tissue, strength and performance. Imo anadrol is better in all those areas.

Dbol on the other hand, offers less sides with BP and seems a little less toxic. Also, better pumps for myself but not as much weight gain and strength.

I prefer anadrol because I'm focused merely on gaining tissue, strength and performance. Imo anadrol is better in all those areas.

Dbol on the other hand, offers less sides with BP and seems a little less toxic. Also, better pumps for myself but not as much weight gain and strength.

Anadrol is definitely solid muscle that you can hold on to after you stop. I’d love to run anadrol and eq together but again I’d probably die from blood pressure issues lol.

-

Last edited:

Good wuestiin and topic

Ironlion@keemail.me

DD!!!! How the hell are you bro?

I have some adrol to run for the first time. For the longest dbol was my favorite oral. first run was with reforvit b which was solid after a while I just stopped using dbol as the estrogen sides got old. Now my 2 go to orals are winny and var, but I've been looking at this adrol really wanting to give it a go.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I have some adrol to run for the first time. For the longest dbol was my favorite oral. first run was with reforvit b which was solid after a while I just stopped using dbol as the estrogen sides got old. Now my 2 go to orals are winny and var, but I've been looking at this adrol really wanting to give it a go.

I used reforvit-b it smelled god awful and I injected it 2x day lol. I gained 25lbs in four weeks and was cock strong. I can’t believe no other lab made a counterfeit yet. I think it was mixed with b12 if I remember correctly.

I used reforvit-b it smelled god awful and I injected it 2x day lol. I gained 25lbs in four weeks and was cock strong. I can’t believe no other lab made a counterfeit yet. I think it was mixed with b12 if I remember correctly.
Yep shyt was fire I miss that stuff mann. Lol

My preference is Anadrol, hands down. I’ve taken both oral and injectable Anadrol and I would rather use injectable due to the toxicity but pinning just killers me. It didn’t matter where I pinned it would hurt like hell for 3-4 days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a bunch of anadrol, but I'm scared to run it. Just from a high dose of Test my BP jumps to 150/90.

25 years ago before access to AI's D bol was sort of the only option unless you were willing to walk around with a moon face. Only powerlifters did not care, LOL.

Of course D bol aromatizes but it was more tolerable. However AI's are a game changer. An A Dex e2D makes A Drol a fantastic drug. I stay dry, full and vascular.

I only wish I knew about this sooner.

Edit: I take Losartan and or Amlodipine and my BP is 112 over 68.

I loved dbol...until I took anadrol. Drol worked better for me, not as much bloat, big strength gains and went very well with tren A. I just don't like being bloated and moon faced on dbol anymore, may be my age. :)

you posted a good question.

not knowing how to answer, I bought both anadrol and dianabol (with the discount because I'm smart).

when they reach me, I will try and then I'll give you an answer

Get Shredded!
you posted a good question.

not knowing how to answer, I bought both anadrol and dianabol (with the discount because I'm smart).

when they reach me, I will try and then I'll give you an answer

Do you plan on taking together lol ?

Anadrol for pure size gains. Dbol makes me feel good, anadrol makes me feel terrible honestly. Just generally unwell. But man does it put the size on. Much cleaner gains imo but it does a number on my kidneys

Anadrol for pure size gains. Dbol makes me feel good, anadrol makes me feel terrible honestly. Just generally unwell. But man does it put the size on. Much cleaner gains imo but it does a number on my kidneys
It definitely gives you that ill feeling forsure. It’s like your body rejects it almost but if you can fight past it your golden.

Back