• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

GC DHB Review

CSOReaper

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just wanted to post a quick note for those interested in DHB. I have some that I obtained from Gear Church and have been running it for a little while.

The two things that immediately stand out are leaning and joint care. This stuff strips excess weight and hardens you QUICKLY! I have some issues with my right knee, when I squat and go up it pops and hurts like hell. Not any more. Feels like deca on the joints.

Very impressed with DHB. Quickly becoming a real favorite of mine.

I notice an increase in mood as well. Great DHB!

Gear Church will always be my main source.

Thanks bro. I like the fact that it creates a good feeling of positivity. I've yet to run it but it's on my short list.

Just wanted to post a quick note for those interested in DHB. I have some that I obtained from Gear Church and have been running it for a little while.

The two things that immediately stand out are leaning and joint care. This stuff strips excess weight and hardens you QUICKLY! I have some issues with my right knee, when I squat and go up it pops and hurts like hell. Not any more. Feels like deca on the joints.

I heard nothing but great things about the DHB but I’m still hooked on Tren A. I guess call me crazy but I kinda love the sides but I guess that’s why I’m divorced and single again. Lol

how many mg per week did you run?

how many mg per week did you run?

Only 100mg a week right now. I wanted to see how I do with it. Honestly, it seems very potent, so not sure there is a use to raise it a tremendous amount.

Good call....less is best!

Only 100mg a week right now. I wanted to see how I do with it. Honestly, it seems very potent, so not sure there is a use to raise it a tremendous amount.

IML Gear Cream!
It’s hard to get info on it like other compounds with so much info out there on them but everything I have read states 300-600mg per week. I will more than likely run 300-400mg per week starting with 300 and only increas if I feel the need too. I wonder what the max dose would be opposed to the risk/reward ratio? Also hard to find cycle lengths for it. I’m guessing 10-16 weeks since it has the Cypionate ester attached to it.

If it was me, I would run 200mg per week with low Test so I can get a solid feel for DHB. It's very much like a fast acting EQ. Watch your hematocrit closely.

It’s hard to get info on it like other compounds with so much info out there on them but everything I have read states 300-600mg per week. I will more than likely run 300-400mg per week starting with 300 and only increas if I feel the need too. I wonder what the max dose would be opposed to the risk/reward ratio?

My plan was to just run DHB at 300mg per week and test also at 250-500 per week for 10-12 weeks then blast the tren and mast for the last 2-4 weeks of that run using the GC blend at 1ml EOD

From my relatively new personal experience and everything I've read along with talking to others who have used it in the past it seems that 400-600mg a week is the sweet spot as far as maxing your gains etc. I will also say please don't try pushing it to that level when you first try it as it does take some time for your muscles/body to adjust to this compound which is somewhat different than most of the compounds we are all used to.

I would definitely suggest starting it similarly to front loading (which I don't think is a necessary thing in general and doesn't really get you any added benefits). What I mean is pinning eod or even ed (different sites each time and with another compound at first for sure) for the first 1-2 weeks. I pinned 1ml eod so 100mg eod with the tpp/npp/mast p blend to start with no problems and now doing 2ml with that blend eod and haven't experienced any issues. That was 3 weeks of the 1ml DHB with the blend eod and now on week 2 I believe of the 2ml DHB with the blend eod (had to take some time a week off for doctor related issues so times are a little fuzzy/off on this cycle).

Once you have acclimated your body to the compound then the sky is the limit as I know of at least one person that was pushing 1g of it a week with no issues after he had been using it for a while and absolutely loved his results and has told me that he won't hesitate to do so again when he runs another cycle. Life things have kept him from running anything over the last year and he obviously wasn't running anything I made as this is my first go with this stuff just to clarify.

Also, for those of you who have followed my experience with this compound you know that the first batch I made that was a Mig only batch was no bueno and the pip was real lol. I laugh now at it but I sure as hell wasn't laughing then so just be careful when you start and make sure it's a good fit for you as we are all different and in the same way that I can't handle Tren there are probably those that don't do well with this.

Anyway, if y'all have any questions about this stuff please feel free to pm or email me or ldog and we'll do our best to help you in any way that we can.
GC

❤️💪

From my relatively new personal experience and everything I've read along with talking to others who have used it in the past it seems that 400-600mg a week is the sweet spot as far as maxing your gains etc. I will also say please don't try pushing it to that level when you first try it as it does take some time for your muscles/body to adjust to this compound which is somewhat different than most of the compounds we are all used to.

I would definitely suggest starting it similarly to front loading (which I don't think is a necessary thing in general and doesn't really get you any added benefits). What I mean is pinning eod or even ed (different sites each time and with another compound at first for sure) for the first 1-2 weeks. I pinned 1ml eod so 100mg eod with the tpp/npp/mast p blend to start with no problems and now doing 2ml with that blend eod and haven't experienced any issues. That was 3 weeks of the 1ml DHB with the blend eod and now on week 2 I believe of the 2ml DHB with the blend eod (had to take some time a week off for doctor related issues so times are a little fuzzy/off on this cycle).

Once you have acclimated your body to the compound then the sky is the limit as I know of at least one person that was pushing 1g of it a week with no issues after he had been using it for a while and absolutely loved his results and has told me that he won't hesitate to do so again when he runs another cycle. Life things have kept him from running anything over the last year and he obviously wasn't running anything I made as this is my first go with this stuff just to clarify.

Also, for those of you who have followed my experience with this compound you know that the first batch I made that was a Mig only batch was no bueno and the pip was real lol. I laugh now at it but I sure as hell wasn't laughing then so just be careful when you start and make sure it's a good fit for you as we are all different and in the same way that I can't handle Tren there are probably those that don't do well with this.

Anyway, if y'all have any questions about this stuff please feel free to pm or email me or ldog and we'll do our best to help you in any way that we can.
GC

I have a couple bottles of this ready to go just tryn to get my bf down enough to get it going

So I added the G.Church DHB @ 200 mg/week to my TPP/NPP blend (375mg/week) with a little anavar sprinkled in there @ 60mg/day. First pin of the DHB hurt for days. 2nd pin left no pip at all. So far I’m catching up nicely. Doing good on the food. And my workouts are getting better. Tendon feels much better these days. Won’t be long and I’ll be back on the better side of things. It is strange tho, I’ve been down and out and it seems like I’m in a better mood lately. Maybe DHB, maybe not. Too early to tell really. That is all......

Happy for you MK! Maybe you found the fountain of youth?

So I added the G.Church DHB @ 200 mg/week to my TPP/NPP blend (375mg/week) with a little anavar sprinkled in there @ 60mg/day. First pin of the DHB hurt for days. 2nd pin left no pip at all. So far I’m catching up nicely. Doing good on the food. And my workouts are getting better. Tendon feels much better these days. Won’t be long and I’ll be back on the better side of things. It is strange tho, I’ve been down and out and it seems like I’m in a better mood lately. Maybe DHB, maybe not. Too early to tell really. That is all......

Back