• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Auction 5 x 100 IU Pharmatropin - Ends 10/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dannie

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!

5x 100 IU Pharmatropin (500IU in total)

The auction starts at 600 USD
Shipping is Free
, Please bid in increments of not less than 1 USD

Auction Ends on Monday the 10th of December at 16:00 EST
However if bid is placed in the last minute (at 15:59) the auction will be extended by 1 minute and so on

Any questions, PM me before the auction ends

Are you a mod or a rep for other vendor? Perhaps both?
Get the fuck out, this auction is for regular members only, with exception of dawg16' clean shaven vjj.

Last edited:
My guess is you only use Pharmacom gear also?

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

You kidding? I am their a rep.
Have you ever seen Hyundai dealer driving around in a Hyundai?
You might want to let "the fuck in" reps and mods so can get some traffic.....
You wonder my beef? You could have a little couth with your rule setting...makes you look like an ass in my opinion, but who give a "fuck".

You wonder my beef? You could have a little couth with your rule setting...makes you look like an ass in my opinion, but who give a "fuck".

Pretty sure the reps and mods get enough “deals” as it is. This is the only way it should be ran to say thanks to the people who actually buy their product.

You kidding? I am their a rep.
Have you ever seen Hyundai dealer driving around in a Hyundai?

I actually have... not trying to start anything but I actually have lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not understanding your exact English as it’s all over the place at the moment ..

Are you trying to say reps so be able to get in on special deals offered by labs here ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reps and mods get so much free shit so I agree let some regular members in man you probably don’t even have to pay for anything unless you choose too

Reps and mods get so much free shit so I agree let some regular members in man you probably don’t even have to pay for anything unless you choose too
I assume you are speaking from experience then?

Lol that's false. Yes some reps get rep pay, but the notion that they get lots is dependent on the source they rep for. Discounts sometimes happen then again some don't get anything. Same thing with mods.

You have convinced me. Edited 1st post in your favour.

You have convinced me. Edited 1st post in your favour.

lol...you are still an ass, is your hgh even good?
no bids...:roflmao:

Last edited:
I actually sent you a private message last night about putting in a $600 bid. My account wasn't approved yet so I couldn't post on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back