• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

The Ferrari of Steroids ( Parabolan)

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
c57208649f6aaa948b6873e026352244.jpg

4762b02e716909e1a6733192c861d0ea.jpg

Parabolan is one of those drugs which appeared briefly (Negma eventually pulled it off the market) and made a huge impact very quickly. Dan Duchaine was the first person to write about this compound in his Underground Steroid Handbook Update Newsletter. In his write up, he speculated that you wouldn't want to go over 2 amps per week of the Original Negma Product (each amp was 76mgs, and if you are wondering why that is so, its because each amp gave the user precisely 50mgs of Trenbolone, once your body's esterases cleave off the HexaHydroBenzyl Carbonate ester ). Unfortunately, not many people really got a chance to experiment with the original Parabolan, as it was pulled off the market very quickly by Negma (discontinued in 1997). That created a very odd situation where the product was used very successfully by a few people for a very short time, then was basically unavailable after that. This basically created a bit of a cult following for the drug. Decades passed, and counterfeits stormed the market until Duchaine (again) wrote an article on extracting the Trenbolone from Finaplex Pellets, and then sterilizing them, in order to create your own Trenbolone Acetate, although this wasn't Parabolan, it soon curtailed the counterfeit craze for Parabolan. Tren was Tren, in most peoples eyes, regardless of the ester. "Fina kits" (a kit which enabled the user to make their own tren) then flooded the market, utilizing a loophole whereby the pellets and kit were both legal to buy, although clearly, making and using an injectable steroid in your kitchen is illegal. Flashing forward a few years, Trenbolone Acetate became available by many Underground Labs, then Trenbolone Enanthate became available. Even Parabolan (which is Trenbolone Base + a HexaHydroBenzyl Carbonate Ester) is offered by most major Underground Labs. HOWEVER...the raw material for trenbolone hexahydrobenzylcarbonate is very expensive and often faked by not only the Chinese suppliers of raw powders, but it is also commonly diluted by many UGLs looking to cut costs. Parabolin (tren hex) is often tren enanthate with a HHBC label, or worse, it is trenbolone mixed with testosterone, or some other compound(s). A reputable brand or maker of real Parabolin is worth their weight in gold. I have included a picture of a well known brand of Real Parabolan.

A visit to muscle-research.com or any of the major discussion boards will testify that Parabolan's cult following still hasn't diminished. Lets see why.

Parabolan is neither affected by aromatase or 5-alpha-reductase. This means it becomes neither weaker nor stronger in androgen responsive target tissues, and is a trait usually shared by DHT (DyhydroTestosterone) derived steroids. Since Parabolan is of course a Trenbolone, it is not actually DHT derived but rather, it is derived from 19-Nor-Testosterone. Parabolan has no estrogenic activity (it may actually reduce serum estradiol levels in the body), is a very strong anabolic and androgenic compound (5x stronger than testosterone in both categories!), and it binds well to the androgen receptor. Actually, binding "well" to the androgen receptor is quite an understatement. There is no injectable AAS in our arsenal that binds to the androgen receptor (AR) as well as Trenbolone does. This is probably a major reason that Parabolan was so sought after for use as a precontest agent. Androgen Receptors are found in fat cells as well as muscle cells, (8) and we all know that androgens act on the AR in muscle cells to promote growth. Androgens also act directly on the AR in fat cells to affect fat burning.(9)(6) The stronger the androgen binds to the A.R, the higher the lipolytic (fat burning) effect on adipose (fat) tissue (9)(5). As if that's not enough good news, some steroids even increase the numbers of A.R. in muscle and fat (9)(10), leading me to speculate that this fat losing effect would be amplified with the concurrent use of other compounds, such as injectable testosterone.

Another mechanism whereby Parabolan causes muscle accumulation and fat loss is its ability as a nutrient partitioning agent.(7) Basically, what this means is that while using Tren, more of the food you eat will become Muscle and less (if any) will become Fat. Really! As you can see, most of Parabolan's cult reputation is well deserved. And as if that's not enough, Parabolan noticeably increases the level of IGF-1 within muscle tissue (2), which in itself is an extremely anabolic hormone. And, its worth noting that not only does it increase the levels of IGF-1 in muscle over two fold (2), it also causes muscle satellite cells (cells that repair damaged muscle) to be more sensitive to IGF-1 and other growth factors(3). This leads me to speculate that Parabolan (or any version of Tren) would be synergistic within a cycle containing any form of injectable IGF-1.

Parabolan also happens to bind quite strongly to the glucocorticoid receptor as well, and this in turn imparts a nice anti-catabolic effect. This in part, may help to explain why low(ish) doses of it seem to work nicely, as well as why it aids fat loss. You see, glucocorticoid hormones send a message to muscle cells to release stored protein (this is called catabolism), which is exactly the opposite of what we want.

This drug stacks well with mostly everything especially Testosterone (actually, if you want to avoid sexual dysfunction, stacking it with test is necessary). I have also found it to be a great addition to a stack containing Equipoise as well. Unfortunately the insomnia that Parabolan gives many users, added to the appetite increase the Equipoise can cause makes midnight snacking almost inevitable for those receiving these effects. Parabolan is most often used in cutting stacks when "quality muscle" gain is favored over bloat and water retention. Really, I think Parabolan (or any Tren) is a great "cutting" anabolic, although it has been used successfully by many in both Cutting and Bulking cycles.

Buy 100% legit Parabolan today at UncleZ.ru

Parabolan (trenbolone hexahydrobenzylcarbonate, also trenbolone cyclohexylmethylcarbonate)

Save %20 now click here

http://unclez.ru/injectables/523-parabolan-80mgml-10mlvial-ep.html

Deff need to get me some. I'm a huge tren fan

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I'm gana put in a order after Christmas I will be grabbing a few sten and a few hex.

Hex was the format of tren for me that gave me the least sides.Thats all ive got.Reason being unknown.

Yes couple mates of mine claimed the same.I allways say not again but the itch is there.It is a matter of me setting up the right amount and selection of Side effect meds( Tren survival kit)LOL.One should have this available you know.

Serge Nubret was rumored to have only used parabolon Stand Alone.

..he was also rumored to have just eating One huge fucking meal a day..so yeah

I'm gana put in a order after Christmas I will be grabbing a few sten and a few hex.

Lmk when your ready!!! I was going to grab some injectable dbol from y’all today but I had to tell myself no because I spent a fortune on gear this week and hgh lol. Time to buy is now!!

Lmk when your ready!!! I was going to grab some injectable dbol from y’all today but I had to tell myself no because I spent a fortune on gear this week and hgh lol. Time to buy is now!!
Funds ain't on point atm. Christmas is on the top of my list for now, once Christmas is over I'll be picking up a couple of each

Hex was the format of tren for me that gave me the least sides.Thats all ive got.Reason being unknown.

If this is the case I’ll cruise on Parabolan permanent lol

- - - Updated - - -

Funds ain't on point atm. Christmas is on the top of my list for now, once Christmas is over I'll be picking up a couple of each

I feel ya brother priorities first gear 2nd lol

3 a week transforms me into a ripped monkey! Love tren hex!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it doesn’t have the night sweats as bad as tren E I’ll be hooked. Honestly I can’t stand the sweats that bad every night. Drives my wife crazy

This isnt the first time I have heard this. Seems like a pretty common experience with guys.
I ran a decent amount of Parabolan this last summer. Around 700mg per week. I have run tons of tren E & A and know my situation very well when it comes to sides. Don't ask me why, but Parabolan doesn't rear its ugly head with sides like the E & A. Seems to be a "mellower" tren. Folks who like tren but cant handle the sides need to try Parabolan. It might work for you.

I ran a decent amount of Parabolan this last summer. Around 700mg per week. I have run tons of tren E & A and know my situation very well when it comes to sides. Don't ask me why, but Parabolan doesn't rear its ugly head with sides like the E & A. Seems to be a "mellower" tren. Folks who like tren but cant handle the sides need to try Parabolan. It might work for you.

If it does not cause night sweats, then that is HUGE. I run 600 mgs of tren ace pre-contest and it makes me a cuckoo bird. I run 200 mgs/week tren e and am fine mentally, but I still get night sweats. If I could run para, even as little as 250 mgs/week w/no sides I would be ecstatic.

Para Hex @ 3x per week is untouchable! That is the truth. I would post a pic but just pm me

Glad to hear all the postives about Parabolan. I always thought tren was tren for a long time.

E was nothing short of a mini hell when I look back at last summer. Had a little bit of all the sides. Bad sleep was the worst. Hex is a better feeling all around. Not to say I wouldn't do E again, because I would.
How’s it compare to tren E for you ?

Get Shredded!
I LOVE hex. Enanthate is fun but hex just a totally different look and feel for myself. Super full while still keeping a little of that fat burning effect from tren.

What dose do you recommend?
All depends.

I never go over 210mg or so since that's plenty to produce fantastic results with almost no sides for myself.

150mg is a good point.

The thing with hex is, the ester is so long it does take time to see the full effects but, somehow it produces small effects pretty quickly.

Typically I see guys bumping the dose too quickly and then giving up without waiting the correct amount of time.

Hex is like the primo of tren.... Slow and steady but much more pronounced.

IMG_0201.jpg

All depends.

I never go over 210mg or so since that's plenty to produce fantastic results with almost no sides for myself.

150mg is a good point.

The thing with hex is, the ester is so long it does take time to see the full effects but, somehow it produces small effects pretty quickly.

Typically I see guys bumping the dose too quickly and then giving up without waiting the correct amount of time.

Hex is like the primo of tren.... Slow and steady but much more pronounced.
Great input
You pin the hex EOD, ED, twice a week?

Just curious

Great input
You pin the hex EOD, ED, twice a week?

Just curious
This just depends on the total volume of oil I'm using at the time and however the pin schedule breaks down.

Right now it's eod just because of that but, 2x a week would be fine.

There's some thought out there that bolus doses of hormone, like 500mg of test 2x a week, instead of splitting it eod, actually promotes more growth since the hormone volume is higher instead of smaller more frequent doses..... I like more frequent pins with everything personally.

This just depends on the total volume of oil I'm using at the time and however the pin schedule breaks down.

Right now it's eod just because of that but, 2x a week would be fine.

There's some thought out there that bolus doses of hormone, like 500mg of test 2x a week, instead of splitting it eod, actually promotes more growth since the hormone volume is higher instead of smaller more frequent doses..... I like more frequent pins with everything personally.

I agree. I like frequent with short esters to keep me constant. Long esters during bulk season, I just load the syringes weekly!

Back