• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Happy Thanksgiving from GearChurch Labs!!!

Yes, yes it is L-dog! ;)

Have a great Holiday Ldog and the whole GC crew. Good preps over here.

Normally I would come up with something snarky to say as busting ldog's balls is a full time job.

Ah but alas, I am getting sentimental as I get older :)

Happy Thanksgiving to ldog and all the rest of you degenerates that hangout here.

Im unhappy with gear church. Here i am thinking im part of some brotherhood or we are tight and they switch labels on me without so much of a mention? Guess im just over here with my thumb up my ass in the corner not knowing whats going. One day i want to be part of an inner circle who's in the know.
https://youtu.be/Bce3QTvQgE0

Im sorry bro. The board of directors made this decision at the last minute! Somehow,someway we will overcome💪

Im unhappy with gear church. Here i am thinking im part of some brotherhood or we are tight and they switch labels on me without so much of a mention? Guess im just over here with my thumb up my ass in the corner not knowing whats going. One day i want to be part of an inner circle who's in the know.
https://youtu.be/Bce3QTvQgE0

What an honor to be mentioned by the esteemed Skip. A seasoned man of the world who has a heart bigger than the sky....Ofcourse, Skip has a Tren fetish and becomes a vile human being after he injects this nectar. He becomes a human much worse than Jerry Brown.🙄

Normally I would come up with something snarky to say as busting ldog's balls is a full time job.

Ah but alas, I am getting sentimental as I get older :)

Happy Thanksgiving to ldog and all the rest of you degenerates that hangout here.

Joking new labels look cool! And did everything switch over to a mig mix

The new cyp i got in definitely says half mct half mig on the label. Do you think this is a typo? If i opened it i could smell it but im running gear from another source at the moment so havent cracked on open

The new cyp i got in definitely says half mct half mig on the label. Do you think this is a typo? If i opened it i could smell it but im running gear from another source at the moment so havent cracked on open
alright bro where are we ordering from tomorrow and Black Friday? Lol might as well plan that shit out now haha. I’m thinking here and that source you wanna try a certain brand they carry but they are not running a sale and then some raws from thoes guys were logging for lol what’s your input

Lol dude i have a little schedule of black Friday shopping here with our vendors and gear church is for sure one of them

Get Shredded!
Happy Thanksgiving everyone

Ill have to check on that bro. Either oil is killer!

- - - Updated - - -

💪

Happy Thanksgiving everyone

Happy thanksgiving Gc the best shop in business , L Dog, and all of those who have kept up with my progress and threads. Hope y’all have a blessed day with family and please please please enjoy the food today. It won’t set you back for one day :)

Well said bro. We have your back and want you to be a huge success!!

Happy thanksgiving Gc the best shop in business , L Dog, and all of those who have kept up with my progress and threads. Hope y’all have a blessed day with family and please please please enjoy the food today. It won’t set you back for one day :)

Happy Thanksgiving to LDog, GC and the entire basket of deplorables that hang out in this place!
Enjoy family, friends and football.
I truly appreciate each and everyone of you that make this place so great!

Thank you bro!!

Happy Thanksgiving to LDog, GC and the entire basket of deplorables that hang out in this place!
Enjoy family, friends and football.
I truly appreciate each and everyone of you that make this place so great!

Back