• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

can we continue-The new old log

rside#2

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I decided to come back.Ive made decisions that has given me the free time i have not had in long while.

Since this

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/61501-A-mans-cut-log-and-contest-journal/page12

i have had hernia surgery and have had the mesh installed.Alot has happened,been experienced and life goes on.I do not remember who the hell told me this but the the saying was "Son.. Body building will never do you wrong".Man i am really trying to get back to basics.

Ive just finished a run of primo,eq,test and mast.Not monster gear but i was satisfied.I never did run it anywhere as long as i had planned.Things change right?yes they do it keeps life interesting.

I have some old monster stuff.NPP,Test c,DBOL and winny.So im picking up where i left off.

2gxh447.jpg
[/IMG]

Here we are.Its a new day and it is Pull day for me.I will report back later today on my session and would like to add that i am starting up the new phase of my gear.

All monster gear.And i do trust my monster stash.It worked well then and i am sure will deliver now as well for me.So that being said i am excited to be running a favorite of mine the npp.

My plan is every 3rd day pinning of 200mg npp and 125mg test c.

This will have me around the numbers of 500mg npp and 375mg test c a week which is a good start in my book.
The dbol i have i will run at 25mg day for 3-4 weeks.For me i have found if i have a legit dbol product that 25mg is just right for me.
I have been freestyling it as far as my training and now is the time that i am able to lay out a more structured training setup.Basically my life can consist of my work,fam and all training.Sounds good to me so yes lets see where this goes for me.

Last edited:
get some mt2 brotha 

Yes!Thank you for pointing out my super whiteness i have going on.I never needed much sun in the south but we are not in the south anymore and the sun dont shine much here.I went and had a look and i am considering giving that product a try.It has honestly been a while since i have had a good look at the monster website line up.I have all ways known you guys have been keeping a tight ship and it is nice to see all of the new additions.

- - - Updated - - -

Looking good rside. Glad to see you return.

Thank you for the nice words man it does motivate me.

For a second here i have lost track of what day of the week it is at the momenmt lol.Shit.. i can say yesterday was a pull day.Still keeping it super basic and straight forward with my training.

Chinups to the front 5 x failure
chinups behind the neck 5 x failure

After these i am spent but i do more

Reverse grip barbell rows 3 x 8-6
chest supported hammer rows 2 x 15-12

across bench dumbell pull overs 2 x 10- 8

Biceps i took a hard shortcut i could say as time was short

ez bar curls medium grip 8 x 12-5 with only 45-30 seconds rest between sets.

Finished/.

Things are still loose and random.I am looking ovcer a few training systems to begin so things can be structured and no time will be wasted spinning my wheels.

1.Fortitude training

2.titan training..older varient

3.Old school volume setup

4.D.c

Those 4 really i will be choosing from.I have done titan training as well as the older big beyond beleif system so i have grizzly memories with MUSCLE ROUNDS!We will see as they say.

Friday im starting the new gears as well.

*I have a question reguarding oral stacks.Has any one here had the experience of say stacking 25mg day dbol along with 20mg day of winny?

For a second here i have lost track of what day of the week it is at the momenmt lol.Shit.. i can say yesterday was a pull day.Still keeping it super basic and straight forward with my training.

Chinups to the front 5 x failure
chinups behind the neck 5 x failure

After these i am spent but i do more

Reverse grip barbell rows 3 x 8-6
chest supported hammer rows 2 x 15-12

across bench dumbell pull overs 2 x 10- 8

Biceps i took a hard shortcut i could say as time was short

ez bar curls medium grip 8 x 12-5 with only 45-30 seconds rest between sets.

Finished/.

Things are still loose and random.I am looking ovcer a few training systems to begin so things can be structured and no time will be wasted spinning my wheels.

1.Fortitude training

2.titan training..older varient

3.Old school volume setup

4.D.c

Those 4 really i will be choosing from.I have done titan training as well as the older big beyond beleif system so i have grizzly memories with MUSCLE ROUNDS!We will see as they say.

Friday im starting the new gears as well.

*I have a question reguarding oral stacks.Has any one here had the experience of say stacking 25mg day dbol along with 20mg day of winny?
Fortitude.

oh , Monte is going to love you now bro...

he loves Fortitude trainning, i also got great results from it , might go back to it soon

oh , Monte is going to love you now bro...

he loves Fortitude trainning, i also got great results from it , might go back to it soon
It's been the most productive split I've ever ran so yeah, I'm a fan

Get to start killing that log book again here soon after I get to eating like normal.

I went through my old Titan training manual (I swear it is the baby version of fortitude almost)...and then i went and paid DR scott a visit.The guy has it all just right.Love it.So paid my dues and have the book right now.I have the basic gist of the system and will be of course starting at teir 1 and see how recovery goes over the next week or so that i may be able to set my training days.Very exciting i can say.FORTITUDE it is.

Yup. The ebook is $20 I think. Best $20 I've ever spent

I've been following that regiment for over a year so if you have questions, ask away.

The book can get wordy so I got lost a couple times.

Right on brother thank you.I just seen pics of your 1 year results with fortitude over at scott's board.I am impressed.

Get Shredded!
:Bromance:

Rside , you should log your trainning here brother , Give me some motivation to get back on FT

:Bromance:

Rside , you should log your trainning here brother , Give me some motivation to get back on FT
Done.It is all gone to be here.8 weeks of it.It will be my learning Blast you could say.I then will take a 4 week cruise and we see what will be next.In 4 weeks i will be updating pics,and gear thoughts as well.The great part of FT is today ive had to sit down and "THINK".The ft system allows one to prioritize the training to taylor fit my needs.

But since this is my first FT blast there will be alot of tinkering and figuring out what is best.I do allready enjoy these types of splits and training methods.So this will be fun to sit down and become more involved with my programing.I suspect i will learn alot from this coming 8 weeks that will become my foundation to work from on future FT runs.

Done.It is all gone to be here.8 weeks of it.It will be my learning Blast you could say.I then will take a 4 week cruise and we see what will be next.In 4 weeks i will be updating pics,and gear thoughts as well.The great part of FT is today ive had to sit down and "THINK".The ft system allows one to prioritize the training to taylor fit my needs.

But since this is my first FT blast there will be alot of tinkering and figuring out what is best.I do allready enjoy these types of splits and training methods.So this will be fun to sit down and become more involved with my programing.I suspect i will learn alot from this coming 8 weeks that will become my foundation to work from on future FT runs.
It's interesting finding out what works best for the set types.

I keep muscle rounds on machines mostly so I can rack and unrack easily while still moving heavy weights.

Loading is typically free weight stuff besides some leg press and squat machine since those seem to overload my quads and hams better then regular Bb Squats.

Pump sets I'll do whatever hurts the most that day. Those exercises are rarely the same week to week.

Yeah

Crack brownies
Ha. I'll have to track some down.

The snickerdoodle and double chocolate cookies are damn good.

- - - Updated - - -

Didn't really care for the birthday cake cookies though...

- - - Updated - - -

Didn't really care for the birthday cake cookies though...[/QUOTE]

God i know precisely the one you mentioned.First birthday cake i could not eat.

Back