• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

My little cycle and goodies from GC

beerad

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Currently running test e , tren e, eq, DHB mast p , tri blend I take my shot e4d with tri blend in between have not really sampled the var or winny that's fo later wen I drop some of these other compounds , and like I said GC definitely works that's a fact I am only 5 foot 5 dam here 190lb started at 180 lb

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181110-104558_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20181110-104558_Gallery.jpg
    742.7 KB · Views: 117
Nice little stash!! Enjoy bro. Glad to have you on the team!

Currently running test e , tren e, eq, DHB mast p , tri blend I take my shot e4d with tri blend in between have not really sampled the var or winny that's fo later wen I drop some of these other compounds , and like I said GC definitely works that's a fact I am only 5 foot 5 dam here 190lb started at 180 lb

Right u know I am enjoy every bit of this blast ! Thanks GC family

Lol...it's very beautiful indeed.

It's ok guys I want to try all invetory with my new hom lab so far its awesome I am thinking of mixing anadrol and d bol r one of the other in Hope's of getting at least clost to 10 pounds of mass! I feel stronger with DHB I have not don legs but three times n 3 mounths from working and shit and last night I hit 405 for 4 and I know I had more just checked on the 455lb on squats and on bench I am hitting 315 bout 5 r 6 reps for my heavy days I know my max is about 350 r so ! That tri blend got some pop I must have nicked a vein the last two times n the. Quad lward the tren cough had me like for real lol the celias has been doing great all and all can go rong with GC keep up the good gear bros !

Thanks bro!

It's ok guys I want to try all invetory with my new hom lab so far its awesome I am thinking of mixing anadrol and d bol r one of the other in Hope's of getting at least clost to 10 pounds of mass! I feel stronger with DHB I have not don legs but three times n 3 mounths from working and shit and last night I hit 405 for 4 and I know I had more just checked on the 455lb on squats and on bench I am hitting 315 bout 5 r 6 reps for my heavy days I know my max is about 350 r so ! That tri blend got some pop I must have nicked a vein the last two times n the. Quad lward the tren cough had me like for real lol the celias has been doing great all and all can go rong with GC keep up the good gear bros !

IML Gear Cream!
400 eq ,400 dhb 500 test 425 mast 400 tren e , 225 tren ace about sums it up as far as doseing but pin schedule a mother story I am not taking any orals right now ! Just celias wen I want to!

Pluse the test prop 225 mg and mind u I dont always do a shot in between of the fast acting eaters I do th long eaters besides the DHB e4d

Ahh yes brother..the beloved tren cough..I had it only once in entire 10wk cycle..problem was it was only my 2nd pin of cycle...I was thinking..this gonna be a rough 10wks...then I never got it again..weird shit..

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

LOL...Tren will humble a man!

Ahh yes brother..the beloved tren cough..I had it only once in entire 10wk cycle..problem was it was only my 2nd pin of cycle...I was thinking..this gonna be a rough 10wks...then I never got it again..weird shit..

LOL...Tren will humble a man!
Tren will definitely humble a man... lol. I get the tren cough about once a week doesn't matter if it's E, A, or the GC base I've been using lately...wtf. My bro in law has never had the pleasurable experience of it.... he's actually jealous and wants to experience it. Of course he gets every other side and now his wife won't let him run it anymore... lol

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

If u ever notice alot of the time it happens u are pleading more than usual nicked r passed through a vain I here the mixer something in in make it Absorb faster causing g this cough I had it fro. All eaters I find wen I am more vainie it happens more had it were my head feels like ants on it to lips feeling like I have pepper on it if u ever notice for. Running high tren wen taking a warm bath feels like u got fiber glass n your skin it itches and shit yea I been on tren quite some time now stright and in my days lol highest I ever went up to was about 800 I could use more but dont think I will I like in between 500 and 700 this is a wild lil cycle here some times i dont know if I should keep going like this or add while dropping compounds or drop stronger compounds while increasing the weaker ones I want to get to 200 lb and lean looks like I should find some good hgh r igf 1 LR3 idk eating everything in sight is helping every thing but my mid section I still have nice abs just not visible as much till I tighten up then bam chizzled like a mf lol

Best thing to do is get some bloodwork to see how your body is dealing with the gear. Let the bloodwork be your guide!

If u ever notice alot of the time it happens u are pleading more than usual nicked r passed through a vain I here the mixer something in in make it Absorb faster causing g this cough I had it fro. All eaters I find wen I am more vainie it happens more had it were my head feels like ants on it to lips feeling like I have pepper on it if u ever notice for. Running high tren wen taking a warm bath feels like u got fiber glass n your skin it itches and shit yea I been on tren quite some time now stright and in my days lol highest I ever went up to was about 800 I could use more but dont think I will I like in between 500 and 700 this is a wild lil cycle here some times i dont know if I should keep going like this or add while dropping compounds or drop stronger compounds while increasing the weaker ones I want to get to 200 lb and lean looks like I should find some good hgh r igf 1 LR3 idk eating everything in sight is helping every thing but my mid section I still have nice abs just not visible as much till I tighten up then bam chizzled like a mf lol

Tren will definitely humble a man... lol. I get the tren cough about once a week doesn't matter if it's E, A, or the GC base I've been using lately...wtf. My bro in law has never had the pleasurable experience of it.... he's actually jealous and wants to experience it. Of course he gets every other side and now his wife won't let him run it anymore... lol

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

LoL...tren is truly a character...many ups and downs...but in the end gains and change in physique

Back