• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Dragon pharma.com or . Org? Which one is real?

Jswole220

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I received three free vials of test e 250 from OSgear. Thank you OS i truly appreciate it as you can never have enough test on hand. When I was trying to verify it I found two different websites both with the same exact Product or looks the same anyway to a T. Dragon pharma. Com which is on the bottle says OS is a gold supplier however . .Org says they are not. I don’t have any doubts with OSgear but what’s up with the two different websites? Is one a fake? Any info would be appreciated.

I also typed in pharmacomstore in the . .Org one it says no but yes on the .com site. The .org site has a few sponsor listed I’ve never herd of

Just to note the dragon pharma. Org has pictures on there website. When looking at the vials closely the website on the vial is dragon pharma.com the same as on os and Pharmacom. Still kinda strange especially since they claim to be the producer and well know established sources they are claiming are not authorized re sellers.

Just to note the dragon pharma. Org has pictures on there website. When looking at the vials closely the website on the vial is dragon pharma.com the same as on os and Pharmacom. Still kinda strange especially since they claim to be the producer and well know established sources they are claiming are not authorized re sellers.

Hello Sir!
We are authorized vendors of all the AAS manufacturers we currently distribute.

Resellers verification systems sometime are malfunctioning, we suggest you to e-mail directly a specific manufacturer and he will give you reference about our status.

Also, we currently operate on 4 .tld domain extensions which all redirect to PharmaComStore.ws so that may also confuse you.

Thank you,
PCS TEAM

Hello Sir!
We are authorized vendors of all the AAS manufacturers we currently distribute.

Resellers verification systems sometime are malfunctioning, we suggest you to e-mail directly a specific manufacturer and he will give you reference about our status.

Also, we currently operate on 4 .tld domain extensions which all redirect to PharmaComStore.ws so that may also confuse you.

Thank you,
PCS TEAM
you are clearly miss reading my question. I’m not questioning you I’m questioning the two different dragon pharma websites

I had never noticed .org.

Have contacted the email on .com and they answered promptly. The email says "dpeurope" so perhaps .com is the euro version while .org is asian or for rest of the world.

Sometimes websites take a little while to update info.

I'm not speaking for them, just wondering.

.org is the first one that pop up on google search and with multiple ones on the first page of google search. They are out of Canada

Back