• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Best local source for anavar for the wife.

Jswole220

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
As the title states ladies and gents what’s a good one for some var for the wife. Thanks in advance

I just sampled TGC's and it's definitely good var. One of the three best I've used and the other two were DQ and some really quality raws I got. Think they're out right now, I'll check for a stock update

GC or basicstero. Basics var is potent my girl could not handle 5mg ED lol

You can also use AndroHard. This is a topical combo of Epi-andro and R-dhea, which converts to pure DHT. Super effective and acts very very similar to Var. Plus it's legal. Transdermal of course superior to oral absorption.

3pumps= 1mL and 4mL (12 pumps) per day easily acts like 50mgs of very good Var. You do have to watch for aggression on this though. Discount code is "WES15" for 15% off :
https://www.musclegelz.com/products/andro-hard/

You can also use AndroHard. This is a topical combo of Epi-andro and R-dhea, which converts to pure DHT. Super effective and acts very very similar to Var. Plus it's legal. Transdermal of course superior to oral absorption.

3pumps= 1mL and 4mL (12 pumps) per day easily acts like 50mgs of very good Var. You do have to watch for aggression on this though. Discount code is "WES15" for 15% off :
https://www.musclegelz.com/products/andro-hard/
this is for my wife as the title states

Gorillapharm now carries 10mg var.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Gorillapharm now carries 10mg var.

I’m going to be honest as always big rich... I’ve tried a bunch of items from GP and loved almost all of them however I was not impressed with the anavar and definitely not impressed at all with the proviron. I’m not bashing GP at all or claiming they were bunk just giving my honest feedback the var was Ok and the proviron did nothing for me at all comparing to what proviron normally does for me ie increased libido, overall feeling of wellness, dryer look, and itchy AF after about an hour of taking it. GC Tpp/iso blend is by far one of my favorites to date. I absolutely love the iso ester it’s like a long acting prop if you will.

I completely disagree the var and winny are my 2 favorite orals. The proviron I can't say as I have not ran other other labs so I have nothing to compare it to but I have ran VA from many labs and the var is top notch I have not heard one person say this about the var.

IML Gear Cream!
Domestic Supply has a selection of excellent quality anavar.

I completely disagree the var and winny are my 2 favorite orals. The proviron I can't say as I have not ran other other labs so I have nothing to compare it to but I have ran VA from many labs and the var is top notch I have not heard one person say this about the var.

Just my opinion I didn’t care for it. The winny I agree was good stuff

I’m going to be honest as always big rich... I’ve tried a bunch of items from GP and loved almost all of them however I was not impressed with the anavar and definitely not impressed at all with the proviron. I’m not bashing GP at all or claiming they were bunk just giving my honest feedback the var was Ok and the proviron did nothing for me at all comparing to what proviron normally does for me ie increased libido, overall feeling of wellness, dryer look, and itchy AF after about an hour of taking it. GC Tpp/iso blend is by far one of my favorites to date. I absolutely love the iso ester it’s like a long acting prop if you will.
What brand of anavar and proviron have you run in the past?

Is whinny in 10 mg tabs too?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

i would only give my SO real pharm Anavar , they dont need much 5-10mg , so it wont be super expensive.

Guys want drastic results from a very mild steroid like Anavar , it just wont happen.

Yea people have to be realistic when it comes to the compound. With var the results are dramatic when at a very low bf. I have lots of experience with var. I do not say gp var is solid because I am a rep but because it truly is.

Always been happy with GP products. Disclaimer: I have not ran the var. But can't imagine it would be any less quality than everything else. And big rich has never steered me wrong. :winkfinger:

Always been happy with GP products. Disclaimer: I have not ran the var. But can't imagine it would be any less quality than everything else. And big rich has never steered me wrong. :winkfinger:
I appreciate that brotha

Get Shredded!
this is for my wife as the title states

Understood. A ton of women use this too. Look up epiandro and Randro if you are not familiar with them. You simply use less pumps, so she can use say 3-6 pumps daily or dial it in as need be.

DHT is DHT at the end of the day...

What brand of anavar and proviron have you run in the past?
Several including real pharma grade of both. I used to know an aids paitent who got the var prescribed in 10mg tabs and would sell them too me for almost nothing. Bayer proviron is not hard to find. As far as ugl shit several different ones and the good majority I don’t care for the var and the proviron is hitnor miss. Dragon pharma and Balkan have some pretty damn good var as well as proviron

Last edited:
i would only give my SO real pharm Anavar , they dont need much 5-10mg , so it wont be super expensive.

Guys want drastic results from a very mild steroid like Anavar , it just wont happen.
its just so hard to find pharma grade var. I knew one person who got it prescribed and he won’t sell it anymore

The ones I got were made by savient pharmasutical. I’ve herd there are a few generics available in the states but I have never personally seen or known anyone to have access to it other than one person.

I see.

I have never taken a true pharma grade anavar but I will say I get great results with UGL anavar. I would venture to say 10mg of pharma grade vs UGL anavar would yield the same results.

And as someone else stated anavar nor proviron is going to give you dbol or sdrol results.

its just so hard to find pharma grade var. I knew one person who got it prescribed and he won’t sell it anymore

Brother, it's not hard to get good anavar these days....those days are over. Some will screw you, but tried and proven labs are usually fine.

I see.

I have never taken a true pharma grade anavar but I will say I get great results with UGL anavar. I would venture to say 10mg of pharma grade vs UGL anavar would yield the same results.

And as someone else stated anavar nor proviron is going to give you dbol or sdrol results.
I agree 100% with what your saying and Grrek9 said. Anavar being a mild compound does not yield great results per say but I do get some decent pumps, harder grainy look, and a slight strength increases. As far as physique goes with proviron it does next to nothing. I take proviron for the libido sides, the fact it lowers shbg, and supposedly makes other compounds work better but more or less for the first two reasons I stated. Now when it comes to women and anavar it’s like a super drug. I’ve seen women get dramatic results on 5 mg per day.

Back