PDA

View Full Version : Hupharma bababoeyasf Log

bababoeyasf
11-02-2018, 03:03 PM
I also recieved mine. I think im going to run the exact same way the other logger is to really make this as accurate as possible. So 300mg EOD but he is running growth. This may be the first time two loggers have run the exact same brand and dose at the same time so it wl be interesting to see how test levels will vary from me to him on our results. The only thing I will be running besides test is an AI. I will pin tomorrow and then draw bloods in 5 weeks!

bababoeyasf
11-02-2018, 03:07 PM
Nice little pic

Greek9
11-02-2018, 03:15 PM
Nice , thanks for the post .

please post your stats, it will be interesting to see your results with same doses.

GarlicChicken
11-02-2018, 03:24 PM
Did you take those pics on my countertop? Lol. Looks good

bababoeyasf
11-02-2018, 03:26 PM
Should note that pack was veryyyyy quick and nicely sealed. Communications have been great so far this company has been great. My wife hatesssss mig or whatever that carrier oil is she is super sensitive to that smell its sort of chemically in a medical way is i would describe it.
If been so far off my diet its insane. Tomorrow ill take my first shot even tho tomorrow's an off day. Sunday ill be back in the gym.
Right now im 250. Expect me not to gain weight as much as recomp since ill be back on a regimented diet and training.

- - - Updated - - -

Did you take those pics on my countertop? Lol. Looks good

Funny how many people have this similair looking granite!

Jswole220
11-03-2018, 04:31 AM
I also recieved mine. I think im going to run the exact same way the other logger is to really make this as accurate as possible. So 300mg EOD but he is running growth. This may be the first time two loggers have run the exact same brand and dose at the same time so it wl be interesting to see how test levels will vary from me to him on our results. The only thing I will be running besides test is an AI. I will pin tomorrow and then draw bloods in 5 weeks! awesome brotha letís do this!

bababoeyasf
11-03-2018, 06:28 PM
Just did my first shot! Everything went smooth as expected. I used a 22 to draw and shot with a 25. I have some 27s around i honestly think i could use a 27 it was so thin. Im a firm believer in smaller needles and less scar tissue so I'll try the 27. Will report back tomorrow on if there's any pip. Shot in my right glute

GarlicChicken
11-03-2018, 09:28 PM
Dude it's like we all have the same counter tops. Must be the cheapest color lol. First chance I get to put in my own I'm gonna make it different haha

Swolewelder
11-04-2018, 03:18 AM
Subbed

bababoeyasf
11-04-2018, 06:48 AM
Dude it's like we all have the same counter tops. Must be the cheapest color lol. First chance I get to put in my own I'm gonna make it different haha

I have days where im ready to buy a new house just so i can do a new kitchen haha

bababoeyasf
11-04-2018, 09:53 AM
I have zero PIP coudnt even tell you which side of my ass cheek i injected. That's pretty cool! Going in today for some arms

bababoeyasf
11-04-2018, 03:29 PM
Arms went well today. Sunday is one od my favorite gym days because its always empty. Today was my last day od my pre workout anybody have any suggestions for a new one to try. I usually just get what's on sale. Ive been using hyde its good but am looking for something new any body got a good one?

Greek9
11-04-2018, 04:19 PM
i cant do preWorkouts with caffeine or stims other than Bangs ,those things are good ,one can will last me about 3 days.

good to hear theres no PIP , thats always nice.

bababoeyasf
11-05-2018, 02:02 PM
Another smooth injection today. Went in for legs today. Did nu usual warm up then front squats on a smith machine hack squats and leg extensions. I pinched a nerve in my lower back squatting like 6 weeks ago that just now i think is healed. So i didn't go real heavy only 135 on front squats and 225 for hack squats. After those two my lower back was so pumped from laying off legs the last month. I did some leg extentions and calves then 20 minutes on the bike. It was a very good leg day to prime me for getting back to hitting them hard

bababoeyasf
11-05-2018, 02:04 PM
Also wanted to mention i hate how gyms now all have the aggressively angled smith machines. I grew up on the straight up and down ones and still prefer those. My gym has 4 smiths all angled. At least have one straight one is my opinion. So i had to put plates under my heels to sort of get my body angle inline with the smith angle since front squats really dont have have angle in them

Greek9
11-05-2018, 02:50 PM
Hyperextensions are your friend .

and i agree with you on the Angled Smith machines , i dont like them

Jswole220
11-05-2018, 05:50 PM
Also wanted to mention i hate how gyms now all have the aggressively angled smith machines. I grew up on the straight up and down ones and still prefer those. My gym has 4 smiths all angled. At least have one straight one is my opinion. So i had to put plates under my heels to sort of get my body angle inline with the smith angle since front squats really dont have have angle in them couldnít agree more one of my gyms has this stupid shit as well

Jswole220
11-05-2018, 05:52 PM
Since were talking Smith machines my favorite exercise using a Smith is bent over row. The isolation and pump I get in my lats is on another level not to mention no stress on the lower back. My back blew up when I started doing these over a year ago.

bababoeyasf
11-06-2018, 08:32 AM
I need to try that. Back is one of those things where i have been using lighter weights in the last couple years and focusing more on the concentration of mind muscl connection and its made a big difference. Ill make sure give that a go

bababoeyasf
11-08-2018, 06:33 PM
Today was back thickness and hams. Yesterday was just cardio. I did hyperextentions today i forgot how much i like this. Still strong and no real PIP. Just so everyone knows i feel so confident in this test im already eyeing that black friday sale

Greek9
11-08-2018, 07:52 PM
Today was back thickness and hams. Yesterday was just cardio. I did hyperextentions today i forgot how much i like this. Still strong and no real PIP. Just so everyone knows i feel so confident in this test im already eyeing that black friday sale

good stuff bro , keep grinding!

ill have details on the sale by early next week

bababoeyasf
11-10-2018, 03:53 PM
Its pretty slow but this stuff will push through a 27 guage if anyone is interested

Greek9
11-10-2018, 07:20 PM
Its pretty slow but this stuff will push through a 27 guage if anyone is interested

thats all i use nowAdays.

27g ftw

Jswole220
11-10-2018, 07:36 PM
25 is as big as Iíll go. Never understood why people still use 23g syringes Iíve even herd horror stories of people using 20g to inject. Madness

bababoeyasf
11-10-2018, 08:32 PM
27 worked but was obnoxious if im being honest. It's so slow. 25 is perfect. But i agree with you i never understand people who still use 22s or even smaller!

Greek9
11-11-2018, 06:46 AM
27g works good if pinning less than 1cc , otherwise yeah , it can get annoying.

Jswole220
11-11-2018, 07:37 AM
For my first cycle ever when I had no clue what I was doing whatsoever didnít even know what pct was far before the days of google we had ask Jeeves at the time and when you typed a question you got a one sentence answer lol. Anyway I got some British dragon test and deca from a friend 1 vial of each did a five week cycle of 2cc of each per week. Had no clue where to get needles from then a buddy told me go to this local pet/feed store and tell them I had a litter of puppies that I needed to give shots too. Not knowing a damn thing and obviously them not knowing what they were selling I got 10 20g 1.5in syringes lmao I called my boy after the first few injections and asked him why it hurt so bad and so much blood every shot lol thank god he knew slightly more than I did and was able to get me some smaller needles. Off of that five week cycle of long esters I gained almost 30lbs and then lost everything and had the worst acne ever a month or so later. Definitely a lesson learned and is why I tell everyone who ask me to help them get something come back in a couple months and weíll see after you educate yourself on the matter first

bababoeyasf
11-12-2018, 08:07 AM
lol thats funny Jswole! i will never forget my first bottle of test i ever got was from a guy at the gym. i called him because i couldnt draw it out haha i thought there must be something wrong because i thought it would just fill flow out of the vial like water into my sryinge. he assured me it was just going to take a little time and everything was ok. I also used to get my needles at my local pet place but the cost is just insane compared to online

Greek9
11-12-2018, 04:42 PM
you guys are OLD , jk jk

ill turn 40 in 2019

bababoeyasf
11-12-2018, 07:29 PM
Here's an interesting question since you're older than me by about 8 years. When i first started gear in say 2010 i thought nobody did steroids locally lol i went to a big gym and thought maybe 1 or 2 guys did but nobody else no way no how. Fast forward to 2018 and im in the loop and o swear half my gym does. Ok not half but a ton of guys. Have times changed in the last 8 years or was i just ignorant back in 2010?

Greek9
11-12-2018, 08:03 PM
Here's an interesting question since you're older than me by about 8 years. When i first started gear in say 2010 i thought nobody did steroids locally lol i went to a big gym and thought maybe 1 or 2 guys did but nobody else no way no how. Fast forward to 2018 and im in the loop and o swear half my gym does. Ok not half but a ton of guys. Have times changed in the last 8 years or was i just ignorant back in 2010?

times have changed a lot my Man , nobody builds a base now. they jump on Steroids because they want to be Instagram famous.

they want results and they want them now.

bababoeyasf
11-13-2018, 07:09 AM
I think you are absolutely right greek. This new age of lifters is such a strange bunch to me. I spent the first 10 years of my lifting life lifting seriously hard natural focusing on the main lifts like bench squat deadlift shoulder presses barbell rows those things. Now i see 19 year old kids at my gym everyday they have beem lifting 6 months and are geared up on juice and all doing fancy polishing movements like sitting sideways in a machine facing the wrong way because its the super advanced method. They build no base....jump right into steroids...and only do these cool exercises that will look neat on social media instead of building on the basic lifts first

Jswole220
11-13-2018, 08:21 AM
times have changed a lot my Man , nobody builds a base now. they jump on Steroids because they want to be Instagram famous.

they want results and they want them now. Wait a minute hold on. Your telling me itís possible to build muscle and get stronger without taking steroids? Lol jkjk but I swear thatís how a lot of people think. I canít tell you how many of my non lifting friends and family come to me and say I wanna build some muscle can you help me get some roids or I wanna loose some fat what can you get me that I can take.

GGG
11-13-2018, 09:27 AM
Wait a minute hold on. Your telling me itís possible to build muscle and get stronger without taking steroids? Lol jkjk but I swear thatís how a lot of people think. I canít tell you how many of my non lifting friends and family come to me and say I wanna build some muscle can you help me get some roids or I wanna loose some fat what can you get me that I can take.

i hear you...

i send them to GNC. lol

bababoeyasf
11-14-2018, 10:32 AM
Glad you guys agree. It's a weird new phenomenon it seems across the nation lol anyway experimented today and did a half cc in each pec thru a 28 guage insulin pin. Eazy peezy! Will start that more. The small barrel increases pressure so it flows pretty well

Greek9
11-15-2018, 06:51 AM
Good to know man , ill try a slin pin next time , ill do triceps

bababoeyasf
11-16-2018, 07:26 PM
Tonight im going to try my 27 guage in a 1cc barrel that just came in the mail! Ill report back how it goes

Jswole220
11-17-2018, 05:31 AM
Tonight im going to try my 27 guage in a 1cc barrel that just came in the mail! Ill report back how it goes were you able to find 27g 1in? I canít find thoes anywhere man every one I come across is 1/2 or 5/8

bababoeyasf
11-17-2018, 06:57 PM
were you able to find 27g 1in? I canít find thoes anywhere man every one I come across is 1/2 or 5/8

They are actually 27 guage 1 and 1/4 inch! I have had them forever but just got in my 1 cc barrels in the mail! Life is sweet with a 1cc barrel and 27 guage

bababoeyasf
11-17-2018, 06:59 PM
Found the item number on my box and a seller for you
https://medsitis.com/products/bd-precisionglide-27-g-x-1-1-4-hypodermic-needles-305136?variant=39724583299?variant=39724583299&_vsrefdom=adwords&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI5fX4lfnc3gIVnv_jBx3v1Q_dEAQYAiAB EgLi5vD_BwE

bababoeyasf
11-19-2018, 06:01 PM
A laur lock 1cc barrel with that 27g needle is really how you guys want to go if youre only injecting one cc at a time its great. I try and not mention how things are going too much because if i say how great i feel then i look like an asshole bullshitter if bloods come back bad. But i will say my body is making slow changes unless its my imagination. Weight is staying steady on my holiday season diet lol but i believe im getting harder maybe its in my head we will see!

Greek9
11-19-2018, 06:16 PM
HAHA , right ...

placebo is real , we all know that , just keep trainning hard and pounding the calories down.

3 more weeks and we will find out.

when are you planning on pulling blood? 2-3-4 days after your shot ?

bababoeyasf
11-19-2018, 06:45 PM
You know i was just thinking about that today in the gym. When would be best? You tell me and ill do that

Greek9
11-19-2018, 06:58 PM
i dont know brother , what do you usually do ?

i usually pin twice per week , so ill pull bloods right before my next shot , basically 3.5 days .this way i know where my Total Test should be ...

you and our other logger should plan on pulling bloods with same protocol , make it more interesting .

bababoeyasf
11-19-2018, 07:10 PM
Yeah i usually do 48 or 72 hours but great idea i want him and i to be as identical as possible.
Side note i have been injecting 1 cc EOD and that's different for me usually I'll do 1 3cc shot as needed. I think injecting smaller amounts feels better. I think maybe im processing these smaller amounts better than 3cc all at once

Jswole220
11-20-2018, 04:52 AM
Definitely man Iíd like to do it as close as possible definitely on the same day. Just let me know what day youíd like to do I usually pull 72hr after my last shot.

Greek9
11-21-2018, 10:03 AM
what scores do you usually get 72hrs after on this dose?

Jswole220
11-21-2018, 06:13 PM
Iíve never pulled bloods on a dose this high i usually only pull bloods while doing a true cruise of 250mg per week or when I up my cruise to basically a blast 500mg per week. 250mg per week 72 hours after will land me anywhere from 900 to 1100 and 500mg per week for whatever reason itís almost always in the 1800 and Iíve pulled as high as 2300 on 500mg.

Jswole220
11-21-2018, 06:19 PM
At this dose were running now Iíd say it should definitely be 3000 at least since technically we are running 1,050mg per week. Iím not sure if that is a correct dose but Iíve always herd if your doing EOD injections to figure out exactly what your getting a week it would be what ever dose your running x3 +1/2 of a dose if that makes any sense. So basically if your running 200mg EOD that would land you at 700mg per week. 3x200=600 + 1/2 of 200 is 100 so 600+100 would be your weekly total. Iím pretty sure I herd this on Dave palumbos you tube and it just sounded about right to me. Could be bro science but sounds accurate lol

bababoeyasf
11-21-2018, 09:59 PM
I can go back and look at my results but usually im running less when i pull. These should be my highest numbers ever. I agree in the number being over 3000

bababoeyasf
11-21-2018, 10:00 PM
I pulled a 1280 or something on like 300mg a week i think it was a while back ill have to look it back up

bababoeyasf
11-23-2018, 09:11 PM
Feeling fat as fuck lol back to the gym finally tomorrow to get back on it!

Jswole220
11-24-2018, 03:27 AM
Feeling fat as fuck lol back to the gym finally tomorrow to get back on it! lol I feel you on that one man I was thinking today is my estrogen getting high I feel fat and bloated as shit and then I thought about it like oh yea all that food and desert the last two days lol I guess all that stuffing, pie and cheese cake wasnít such a good idea after all haha

Greek9
11-27-2018, 08:02 AM
its always nice to give the body and mind a break.

bababoeyasf
11-27-2018, 04:14 PM
ive have been back on it! something like a week and half i think until bloods maybe 2 weeks i have to check when i started

Greek9
11-30-2018, 09:45 PM
how you feeling my man?

bababoeyasf
12-01-2018, 08:44 AM
feeling great! like jswole said the 11th is when i will take bloods
I am 6 foot 3 and tried a new chest program this week that is geared towards taller guys. I got sore for sure but i dont know if its just a shock to the system but i actually really liked it. And disclaimer i dont usually like Nicks stuff
https://youtu.be/SZSvjQYC8gY

Jswole220
12-01-2018, 10:37 AM
feeling great! like jswole said the 11th is when i will take bloods
I am 6 foot 3 and tried a new chest program this week that is geared towards taller guys. I got sore for sure but i dont know if its just a shock to the system but i actually really liked it. And disclaimer i dont usually like Nicks stuff
https://youtu.be/SZSvjQYC8gY lol when i saw the picture of the video I cringed for a second. He puts out some decent stuff at times but some of is info is so damn off itís crazy. I watched a video he made how to bulk like an ifbb pro and man it was nuts how much bad info he put out I was mind blown. I canít name them all thereís a tun but for instance his bulking drugs were primo and anavar. I counted like 7 things he said completely wrong in the first few minutes and Iím talking facts not opinions.

bababoeyasf
12-02-2018, 06:15 PM
Lol i said disclaimer i dont usually like his stuff but gave this a try. But you're so right its amazing how for a pro he knows so little. Totally bungles into and such all the time. Even basic things he gets totally wrong. Dave palumbo is my source of info i follow. And i know i know some people dont like him either lol

Jswole220
12-03-2018, 09:45 AM
Dave is usually spot on in what he says so I agree with you on that one for sure. Nicks knowledge of drugs is really bad however his training videos are pretty damn good I took advice from one of his leg videos yesterday and was pretty impressed. Itís not often I try a new training method and get as soar as I am today.

bababoeyasf
12-03-2018, 03:19 PM
Yeah i totally agree i think his training stuff is the best content he puts better than his drug or nutrition talk. I really believe a bew program every so often is really good even if the program it self isnt that great. Just new abd different is good sometimes

bababoeyasf
12-05-2018, 05:39 PM
Getting close!

Greek9
12-06-2018, 08:05 PM
i wish i could afford Dave as my coach .

Nick is not that expensive , $150ish per month iirc

Jswole220
12-07-2018, 10:05 AM
i wish i could afford Dave as my coach .

Nick is not that expensive , $150ish per month iirc I agree man that would be awesome. I actually had enhanced athlete reach out to me a while back they said they were only selecting three people to take on as clients and supposedly I was one of the three selected however I declined because they wanted something like $600 a month for online coaching. What I really wish is I could find a coach with knowledge of drugs and training in my area that I could get face to face training with and I havenít came across any yet which is surprising Since I live in a major city and gear is pretty popular especially at one of the gyms im a member at where I can buy whatever I wanted from the gym owner himself. Always comes in handy or used to anyway when I didnít have as much money and would do stupid things like order half a cycle and the other half when I was almost finished the first or when I used to cycle order my cycle and start it and then order my pct or ai when I had more money too. Iím more fortunate now for the most part that I can order what I need at once or smarter rather to wait to start until everything is on hand

Greek9
12-08-2018, 11:11 AM
I agree man that would be awesome. I actually had enhanced athlete reach out to me a while back they said they were only selecting three people to take on as clients and supposedly I was one of the three selected however I declined because they wanted something like $600 a month for online coaching. What I really wish is I could find a coach with knowledge of drugs and training in my area that I could get face to face training with and I havenít came across any yet which is surprising Since I live in a major city and gear is pretty popular especially at one of the gyms im a member at where I can buy whatever I wanted from the gym owner himself. Always comes in handy or used to anyway when I didnít have as much money and would do stupid things like order half a cycle and the other half when I was almost finished the first or when I used to cycle order my cycle and start it and then order my pct or ai when I had more money too. Iím more fortunate now for the most part that I can order what I need at once or smarter rather to wait to start until everything is on hand

yeah thats a crazy amount for Online coaching .

bababoeyasf
12-08-2018, 02:31 PM
I agree 600 thats insane!

Montego1
12-08-2018, 04:32 PM
$600 a month?

The fuck outta my face with that. Complete rip off.

$250-300 a month is the going rate for TOP tier coaches who put guys in the Olympia and even then, that's higher end of the price range.

Jswole220
12-08-2018, 07:24 PM
I couldnít agree and I let it be clear just because Iíve made purchases from them in the past I wasnít a fan boy and getting scammed into that shit just to say enhanced athlete is my coach. The dude never gave me his name it was enhanced athlete coach lol complete joke.

Montego1
12-09-2018, 10:52 AM
I couldnít agree and I let it be clear just because Iíve made purchases from them in the past I wasnít a fan boy and getting scammed into that shit just to say enhanced athlete is my coach. The dude never gave me his name it was enhanced athlete coach lol complete joke.Few guys on here offer training.

Would be a plus if they were local but, it's not as important as you would think. I started having my guys send me videos for training time to time for that aspect.

GarlicChicken
12-09-2018, 12:53 PM
Few guys on here offer training.

Would be a plus if they were local but, it's not as important as you would think. I started having my guys send me videos for training time to time for that aspect.Good idea!

Yeah I was going to say, Monte here is a good coach. Tren2k14 as well. There's others I've heard are good but never used them myself.

bababoeyasf
12-10-2018, 02:45 PM
Well going in tomorrow for labs! For anyone who hasn't been following its been 300mg test cyp every other day and 25mg aromasin daily. This is the only time i have ran test only this high im going to be completely honest the gains arent as good as when stacked with a 2nd compound but this has been the best and most side free i have felt running gear in a very long time. I get prolactin sides with deca or npp and tren. This test only i have zero sides and have slept like a baby every night

Greek9
12-11-2018, 11:27 AM
Thanks for doing this for us B !

bababoeyasf
12-11-2018, 02:52 PM
Bloods were done this morning about 11 am!

bababoeyasf
12-15-2018, 07:57 AM
Still waiting......................

Jswole220
12-15-2018, 08:15 AM
Man when I saw you posted something before I looked at it I was like WTF!! How did he get his results back and I didnít get mine yet! Lol the wait is killing me I keep checking my spam folder hoping it would show up there.

bababoeyasf
12-15-2018, 09:48 AM
Last time i got test done just about 2 months ago it was slpw like a week