• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Trying to reach out?

Bigrichfit

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What’s up ppl, I hate to start a new thread but I have been unable to reach anyone in a while. So as most of y’all know my first order with Basic was ruined/crushed/vials weren’t in boxes etc. so I reached out to basic and they assured me they’ll reship with bonuses etc. I even got an email over two and half weeks ago in October stating “your order has reshipped” well when I logged in to see an update it was still showing the first messed up order. So I have been reaching out since then to get an update. I’m pretty sure a tracking should have been sent out a half a month later. I’m deff not trying to be “that guy” as the team seemed concerned. Now when I attempted to login it tells me “email not found” like I’m not even in the system anymore? Not sure what’s up with that. I see plenty of great reviews on the team and their product, I just want mine to arrive in a usable condition for the money that I spent with them. I could really care less at this point about freebies and all that good stuff. I just want my package to arrive that I paid for. I have all the necessary info on the “messed up pack” to justify why I need a reship. I reached out to Dannie, RT, Basic. Nothing over a week. Last one I spoke with was Basic stating he would reship for the mess up. Just wanted to know if it’s even on the way or if the team is going to send it at all? Appreciate it guys, sorry i had to go to the board but it’s pretty much my last option.

Last edited:
I’ve had success with B.S. so far, but please keep us fellow customers updated on what happens with your situation. It keeps all of us aware on the customer service aspect of the company, which is the backbone of all successful businesses.

Last edited:
I can only have good words for Dannie and the whole Basicstero group.
The only thing I can advise you is that the whole process takes some (long) time to solve the situation... so: be patient and wait

I have personally had MANY (over a half dozen at least) replies and convo in PM with the OP -- and, he confirmed via PM that he has communicated with Frank -- by all means , for sure, he is being helped and had received replies.
My opinion would jeopardize one of our discrete methods so I can not speak on the details of what I think is going on , but just lets say that sometimes things are so discrete that a customer may not realize it is the product.
I am again contacting Frank specifically on the OP's behalf and explaining the situation etc.
And, I explained this in PMs.
So everyone be assured, no one has been ignored and we are working on figuring out what occurred.

I have personally had MANY (over a half dozen at least) replies and convo in PM with the OP -- and, he confirmed via PM that he has communicated with Frank -- by all means , for sure, he is being helped and had received replies.
My opinion would jeopardize one of our discrete methods so I can not speak on the details of what I think is going on , but just lets say that sometimes things are so discrete that a customer may not realize it is the product.
I am again contacting Frank specifically on the OP's behalf and explaining the situation etc.
And, I explained this in PMs.
So everyone be assured, no one has been ignored and we are working on figuring out what occurred.

havent heard from him since middle of last month but if you find out what’s going on just let me know

So, update regarding your order.
First of all,sorry for inconvenience. Since you are located in a region with tough customs we asked one of our premium warehouses in a different region to pack and ship your order. Orders from there should be imported with low seizure rate. You have already contacted us earlier and we sent a request to local shippers there last Thursday. They did not reply till now, unfortunately. I have just sent a new inquiry. I am pretty sure that the package is on the way, they just forgot to upload tracking info. It is still our fault, i am mot looking for excuses, but we are not going to scam anyone, etc. I will update you shortly.

Last edited by a moderator:
So, update regarding your order.
First of all,sorry for inconvenience. Since you are located in a region with tough customs we asked one of our premium warehouses in a different region to pack and ship your order. Orders from there should be imported with low seizure rate. You have already contacted us earlier and we sent a request to local shippers there last Thursday. They did not reply till now, unfortunately. I have just sent a new inquiry. I am pretty sure that the package is on the way, they just forgot to upload tracking info. It is still our fault, i am mot looking for excuses, but we are not going to scam anyone, etc. I will update you shortly.

no worries, I just wanted to see where it was in the process. Y’all have to good of a reputation for me to think I was getting scammed. As long as things are moving in the right direction then it’s all good. I really appreciate all of y’all getting back with me, it’s nice to see my issue is important to the team. I’m just like most here on the board, ready to get the bulking season going and try some pharma goods. If you get more info just send me a PM. Again, thank y’all and I look forward to getting it squared away. I Appreciate it

IML Gear Cream!
Well I got my reship, I appreciate Basic for sending another pack to me after what happened to my first. Unpackaging my pack they did not ship me any test c. I received 3 Deca on the reship pack but no test at all. Original order was (3) test C and (2) Deca. They got my Dbol and clen correct, I appreciate that. Kinda sucks I have no test to run after waiting this long but I understand it’s part of the game. Deff not going to ask for another reship I’ll just take my losses on the test. No “goodies” were thrown in as they said but as I said I wasn’t worried about it. Just letting ya know. Thanks for sending most of the pack, and thanks for putting the vials in boxes this time 👍🏼 We’ll try again one day maybe.

Attachments

• 1FA280C6-C1F5-491C-BCE3-41A8A18E04CE.jpeg
    1FA280C6-C1F5-491C-BCE3-41A8A18E04CE.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 36
Well I got my reship, I appreciate Basic for sending another pack to me after what happened to my first. Unpackaging my pack they did not ship me any test c. I received 3 Deca on the reship pack but no test at all. Original order was (3) test C and (2) Deca. They got my Dbol and clen correct, I appreciate that. Kinda sucks I have no test to run after waiting this long but I understand it’s part of the game. Deff not going to ask for another reship I’ll just take my losses on the test. No “goodies” were thrown in as they said but as I said I wasn’t worried about it. Just letting ya know. Thanks for sending most of the pack, and thanks for putting the vials in boxes this time  We’ll try again one day maybe.

Good evening.

Thank you for your feedback.

If you have questions - contact us, we will always help.

i am really sorry about it. Turned out there was no test c at that warehouse and they have not even informed us. we fix it asap and send a bonus for delay.

id rather not reship at this moment, my local post office carrier keeps joking around about me getting packs from overseas. I don’t want it to look bad with them coming back to back. Maybe next time I order y’all can fix me up but again don’t worry about it at the moment. I really thank y’all for trying to fix the issue though.

id rather not reship at this moment, my local post office carrier keeps joking around about me getting packs from overseas. I don’t want it to look bad with them coming back to back. Maybe next time I order y’all can fix me up but again don’t worry about it at the moment. I really thank y’all for trying to fix the issue though.

Please PM him this info in case he does not see this thread again for some time. I will also tell him to check. :)

Back