• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What's in it for you? AceLabs Special Blacks

AceLabs

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
AceLabs GMP Special Blacks

What's in it for you?

1. These Special Black Tops are custom made for us only, you can't get them anywhere else
2. Independently tested at:

• 99%+ purity
  • ZERO Dimers (inert GH)
  • 11.43iu/vial - that's almost 15% FREE FOR YOU!
3. Local Delivery
4. Priced so anyone can afford them

Don't just take our word, here are a few testimonials:

• "You don't get a better product for the price"
  • "100% legit and I won't go through anyone else"
  • "Great bargain, I picked up a kit and tested serum levels. High 20's"

Our quest to offer you the best products continues.

AceLabs Special Blacks

Cheers,
Bones

How do these compare to the blue tops? I used the blue tops for my show this last sat and was pleased with the results. I only ran 3 iu's/day but was already lean when I started my prep.

How do these compare to the blue tops? I used the blue tops for my show this last sat and was pleased with the results. I only ran 3 iu's/day but was already lean when I started my prep.

The Special Blacks compare quite well, you would have to see how you respond personally. It seems some people prefer these and other people prefer the Acetropins.

Cheers,
Bones

My black tops landed yesterday and god damn do they look good. I’ve youve ever seen pharma grade gh in a vial before constituted it has what looks like snow flakes on the inside of the vial. Same exact thing with these black tops. Without blood work or lab test one way i test my gh is when I receive a new kit I take a full 10iu dose that day. If my feet hurt and swell a tad bit and hands and arms go numb when laying down, I know it’s quality. This method is not scientific to say but it has never failed me. Every time I’ve gotten thoes side effects from the little test I run bloods come back great. The one time I didn’t using pharma grade gh from another sponsor they didn’t come back where I would have liked them.
l

My black tops landed yesterday and god damn do they look good. I’ve youve ever seen pharma grade gh in a vial before constituted it has what looks like snow flakes on the inside of the vial. Same exact thing with these black tops. Without blood work or lab test one way i test my gh is when I receive a new kit I take a full 10iu dose that day. If my feet hurt and swell a tad bit and hands and arms go numb when laying down, I know it’s quality. This method is not scientific to say but it has never failed me. Every time I’ve gotten thoes side effects from the little test I run bloods come back great. The one time I didn’t using pharma grade gh from another sponsor they didn’t come back where I would have liked them.
l

Thank you Jswole220, keep us updated.

Bones

I am an older guy, my natural numbers are very low but my skin improves dramatically when I am on GH. 2 iu's/day and the difference in my skin is very noticeable. I am going to try some blacks. The blues were excellent.

Back