• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

AGENTYES SUMMER CUT SALE (ends April 2)

Valkyrie

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
1362964231-picsay-1_zpsf4bec940.jpg

Summer Cut Sale
FIVE DAYS ONLY

PicsArt_1364548196901_zpsf1ec07b9.jpg

Buy any Oral Anabolic
Get
25%off any one or two Oils

Sale Ends Tuesday April 2

email for a price list to AgentYes@safe-mail.net please write from your own free safe-mail.net email address we cannot reply to many other email providers

Awesome deal

Summer is coming fast, get your cut in order or stock up for the next bulk. This is a rare sale on the best gear on the market. Get a list and check it out, the lowest prices on AY oils ever.

I've stocking up for a cut.....time to pick up a few more goodies. Great timing AY! :clapping:

Havnt pulled the trigger with agent yes yet but I sure wish we could get mor pic... damn she hulk!

Havnt pulled the trigger with agent yes yet but I sure wish we could get mor pic... damn she hulk!

8500mg of legit and accurately dosed AAS for two bills... I think thats beyond competitive. Now if its a pic contest there's no competition ;)

Usually I would be mad I missed your sale early, but with the extras, discounts, and free shipping you got me I still want to have a affair with you !

IML Gear Cream!
Usually I would be mad I missed your sale early, but with the extras, discounts, and free shipping you got me I still want to have a affair with you !

LOL. If I had known the details I would have worked the discounts in. I will go check back on your order and see how bad missing the sale was.

LOL. If I had known the details I would have worked the discounts in. I will go check back on your order and see how bad missing the sale was.
No worrys, you hooked me up good. Saving my penny's for the last piece, mast-e, a-dex. Thx so much, 402 rocks !

All affairs must be approve by TG and Myself...please submit your resume with pics to both of us if you would like to be considered for the position.

All affairs must be approve by TG and Myself...please submit your resume with pics to both of us if you would like to be considered for the position.

Don't forget my minimum size requirements. +100lbs on me and and legs bigger around than my waist. Kthanx!

They don't have WU or MGD in Afghanistan...;-(....

I'm picking up more var, some tren ace, and test prop :cool:

Just ordered some test and some dbol glad I caught this sale it saved me so pesos

Shit I better get to shopping, I'd be left out in the cold if it wasn't for you guys!

Still time left...get your orders in before midnight to take advantage of this wicked sale.

Back