• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Another Z touchdown. Test + Tren base.

Bluntson

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
These guys are a class act all the way. We had some trouble with shipping. Long story short the package got sucked up in the hurricane and is now mostly likely in the land of OZ. Not only did they reship, but they threw in a 50 pack of EP dbol for the wait.
The EP aqua tren base is the bomb. Honestly I was a little nervous about pinning it up as I've never tried aqua base anything. No pip, no cough. Drew it up and pinned it in the right quad with a 25guage 5/8" needle. Just gotta shake the shit out of it and it flows fine. The endurance and recovery time in between sets is incredible. Seriously I've never experienced anything quite like it. Lets just say I have a new favorite preworkout.
Thanks again Team Z!

IMG_20181022_162823.jpg

IMG_20181022_162909.jpg

Very nice indeed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry about the hurricane delay brother. I’m glad everything came threw as I promised. Enjoy that winny & tren :)

I've been pinning 1ml tren base every day preworkout. Love this stuff! Have yet to try the test base.. next week maybe.

Back