• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Steroidsforyou

cajunbarbell

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Any one out there ordered from steriodsforyou before? Any good results? They seem to have a great product list I am interested in some of the ready stacks they have. Input would be appreciated.

also sorry if this post violates rules if so moderators please delete

Thanks for the reply. Thinking of getting the beginner's cycle 2. Any suggestions?

Thinking of grabbing the beginners cycle 2 and some dbol as a kick starter. Any advise?

Board sponsors are good to go.

It is my first cycle. I have read plenty of fourms and stickies that say to only use one at a time for your firsr cycle but for the cost the cycle seems to be the best bang for the buck. I know this is prolly the wrong section for this question sorry.

It is my first cycle. I have read plenty of fourms and stickies that say to only use one at a time for your firsr cycle but for the cost the cycle seems to be the best bang for the buck. I know this is prolly the wrong section for this question sorry.

Deca won't be much of a mass builder ran that short. It will mainly be there for joint support.

Warrior

I'll be giving them a shot. Everything I read is pretty legit anyone use there dbol???

Yeah, only a real *%^hole would auction off 500dbol instead of just sending them to me!

You know, I want to eat 100mg of dbol tomorrow before the gym, but I dun haz =(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just figure as a first cycle use something that is planned out. Idk I'll tweak from there

Just figure as a first cycle use something that is planned out. Idk I'll tweak from there

Don't let running multiple compounds as a first cycle scare you. Dianabol and testosterone is perfectly fine. Even masteron near the end.

I won a free cycle years back and it was test and dbol and a ton of tne. Telling you...as a first cycle I couldn't have been happier! Had no problems

They are GTG if you get your whole order. I got some Bayer primo at a KILLER price and it is 100% legit. I also ordered 100 bayer proviron and only 40 came. I have been hounding them for the other 60 with no luck. They keep telling me its coming.....month and a half later....well, nothing. I went elsewhere. Again, their primo is the shit so if you are looking for legit bayer, they have it. Good luck everyone.

They are GTG if you get your whole order. I got some Bayer primo at a KILLER price and it is 100% legit. I also ordered 100 bayer proviron and only 40 came. I have been hounding them for the other 60 with no luck. They keep telling me its coming.....month and a half later....well, nothing. I went elsewhere. Again, their primo is the shit so if you are looking for legit bayer, they have it. Good luck everyone.

I saw your PM. Give me some time friend.

Time is on our side

Back