• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Tren-a kicker for tren-e

frank the tank

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This is going to be my 1st time trying tren I was wondering if I could use tren-a as a kicker for tren-e like I do test-prop for test-e.

If this is your first time running Tren, then I would recommend you stick with just running Tren A for your entire cycle to make sure you can tolerate the dose and all the possible sides. Dont run Tren E until you have run Tren A a few times.

Aja44 is right bro,....if your gonna do tren for the first stick to Ace. You don't wanna get 3 wks into your cycle and realize tren is no for you and have to drop it then wait for the E to clear your system. Things like insomnia can wreck havoc on your cycle, effecting your recovery , appetite , and your overall training.,. What's your goals for your cycle Tank?
A first time cycle like this would be a good.
Test p- 8 wks 100mgs ed
tren a-8 wks 50 mgs ed
hcg -500ius x2 a wk
arimidex .5mg eod
caber-.5 mg x2 wk
pct 3-4 days after last pin for 4 wks
clomid-100/100/75/50 Ed
aromasin 25/25/12.5/12.5 Ed
this would give you a good feel for how you react to tren IMO bro

Thanks i've been crusing for 8 weeks on test-e I just got test 400 tren-a and tren-e so I guess i'll stick to 800mg of test and 50mg ed of tren-a and save the tren-e for another cycle.also the tren-e is very dark like coca cola.is that normal.

Tren color can vary Tank. Can depend on the oil it's suspended in, if it was made from pellets or powder. Seen it from an almost yellowish color ,To amber color. Have only Seen pics of a dark brown like your describing. Prehaps someone else can weigh in on this as well.

Thanks i've been crusing for 8 weeks on test-e I just got test 400 tren-a and tren-e so I guess i'll stick to 800mg of test and 50mg ed of tren-a and save the tren-e for another cycle.also the tren-e is very dark like coca cola.is that normal.

As Dath mentioned, don't worry too much about the color. Good call on trying tren first before going for tren e. It'll hit you a little too fast and you'll be stuck with the side effects for a while with E if you're not used to A.

if this is your first time running tren, then i would recommend you stick with just running tren a for your entire cycle to make sure you can tolerate the dose and all the possible sides. Dont run tren e until you have run tren a a few times.

this

Back