• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Expiration date

Devil Dog 82

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Have a vile of Nandrolone Decanoate from my replacement therapy provider. It has an expiration date on the bottle. Can I use it past the expiration date and if so how far past and will it weaken its effective.

I'd say depends on how far past. If it's a month, use it but it's it's going past 6 months or a year then dump it.

Gotta figure it was probably made 2 years prior to the expiration date.
To me, Is it worth it to use expired gear? It's one bottle. Buy new stuff.

Keep your gear stored in a cool, dry and dark place and it is good for years after expiration.

I have some vials that are four years old and still potent.

Exp dates aren't close to actual dates shit should be tossed when it comes to certain things like meds

Doesn't apply for milk which sucks

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Thanks guys, plan on going back on it 3 months past the expiration date. It is a real boner killer any suggestions for that?

Run your test twice the amount of deca.

Example 600mg test, 300mg deca.

And do you blast and cruise or do you PCT when you come off.

I've ran gear up to I think 8 years after I got it. It'll be fine
Run your test twice the amount of deca.

Example 600mg test, 300mg deca.

And do you blast and cruise or do you PCT when you come off.
This. Also may want to try adding 1000mg of stinging nettle root extract daily to greatly increase your free testosterone. I suggest getting the Swanson brand from Amazon. You can't beat the price with a stick and it's a good product. Split the dose into 500mg twice daily with food so it doesn't upset your stomach.

Or if you have the extra dough, 50mg proviron daily works even better

Skip, based on the fact that he got it from a hormone replacement provider I'm assuming he doesn't actually come off all the way.

I've ran gear up to I think 8 years after I got it. It'll be fineThis. Also may want to try adding 1000mg of stinging nettle root extract daily to greatly increase your free testosterone. I suggest getting the Swanson brand from Amazon. You can't beat the price with a stick and it's a good product. Split the dose into 500mg twice daily with food so it doesn't upset your stomach.

Or if you have the extra dough, 50mg proviron daily works even better

Skip, based on the fact that he got it from a hormone replacement provider I'm assuming he doesn't actually come off all the way.

Holy shit!

My ADHD is kicking my ass tonight!

Thanks skip chicken. I do not come off all the way I am on 200ml a week now and plan to keep it at that all winter then increase the test and go back to the Deca again next summer.I will try the natural stuff first if that dont work see what the doctor can give me. Love the results of deca, took care of my joint pains and love muscle gain fust drove sex drive in the dirt.

IML Gear Cream!
Lot's of factors if brewer properly capped the vials and used quality stoppers if the vials where kept properly stored cool dark place and kept in a upright standing position it will last years beyond its exp date. Always check the vials for clarity no clouding or particles

Those dates could be very interesting and I think, no one should go more than 10-20 days after an expiration date. In my local Frankfurt stores, I would always get stuff that has left few days or already expired validity but I still get them.

Back