• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Thanks to All !!!!!

ordawg1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Z wants to say Thanks to all customers -past-present and future!! He asked me for suggestions and I suggested 15 % off all unclez.net gear. ( no HGH please guys) Simply use promo code OD ALPHASTUD and receive your discount for the next 7 days:winkfinger: !! Resends are continuing to land and more sent as clarification is provided. Enjoy the discount and congrats to all that have already received their resend:clapping:-Thanks-OD

Discount doesn't apply to peptides section , also HGH of course.
The promo is current for 7 days.
State the promo code and your order number in the emails subjects and in the email itself - to avoid confusion.

Last edited by a moderator:
lotta love for z over here,always took good care of me and the people besides the one major problem he ran into!glad to see him bouncing back and correcting it!

Thanks Cane

Fellas - remember to confirm the code in your comunications with the site for your discount - much easier for us.

OK guys- state the code as subjects of your order emails please.I am told is for EVERYTHING except GH.7 days ONLY-jump on it and Happy Easter !! OD

All right, nice little perk for those that have and will be customers.
Had my gear cherry popped with Uncle Z so needless to say I have a soft spot for our good Uncle.
Never any trouble with the four orders I placed.
Big shout out to Ordawg1, his patience and guidance to my PM's will always be appreciated.

All right, nice little perk for those that have and will be customers.
Had my gear cherry popped with Uncle Z so needless to say I have a soft spot for our good Uncle.
Never any trouble with the four orders I placed.
Big shout out to Ordawg1, his patience and guidance to my PM's will always be appreciated.

Reps bro-Thanks for kind words:winkfinger:-OD

Thank you very much I should be receiving my Z order early this week!

So glad to see Z's back! I miss the QUALITY!! Now all I have to do is remember my damn password ;) WELCOME BAAACCK!:winkfinger:

Back